A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
109 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 42982 times)
Tags for this thread: advent_calendar  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Angelicus
« Reply #300 on: November 30, 2010 11:14:05 AM »

ooooh...a midnight opening  Smiley That said I'm normally in bed and in the land of nod by that time so I don't know it would really be a good idea for me to stay up that late.

And thanks for looking at sorting out the link J_Kieviet, that would be so useful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #301 on: November 30, 2010 11:54:02 AM »

I received my second package from princessblueberry last week but I was away for the holidays and then got sick.  I am going to post pictures of my whole loot as soon as I unpack and find my camera.  I am totally grateful that I didn't receive all of these presents any earlier because I am not sure I could have held out until tomorrow.  I am so excited to get started  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angelicus
« Reply #302 on: November 30, 2010 03:04:44 PM »

One more sleep everyone

(or 58 mins in my case but i am way too tired to stay up)
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MiLady
« Reply #303 on: November 30, 2010 04:29:08 PM »

Woohooo I'm the first to post a 1st december pic! SO excited, why can't it be the 2nd december already?? I've got 24 more awesome presents to open!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
amazing_784
« Reply #304 on: November 30, 2010 05:55:14 PM »

My partner still hasn't posted in the swap gallery.  I'm hoping she's ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Angelicus
« Reply #305 on: December 01, 2010 04:19:59 AM »

I opened a lovely pin cushion this morning Smiley I won't be able till post till late tonight but it is gorgeous and I love it. Thanks so much for an awesome day one  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #306 on: December 01, 2010 08:18:38 AM »

I opened the cutest ornament making kit ever today, of course when I went to take pictures the batteries in my camera were dead  Sad I'll try and take pictures this evening after work though I may not be able to post until tomorrow as I work until 8:30pm tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zkatom
« Reply #307 on: December 01, 2010 08:28:40 AM »

I opened the cutest ornament making kit ever today, of course when I went to take pictures the batteries in my camera were dead  Sad I'll try and take pictures this evening after work though I may not be able to post until tomorrow as I work until 8:30pm tonight.

I'm so glad you like it!  Our camera batteries always go dead at the most inconvenient times as well. 

I received an amazing green hat!  Gspinn also sent my husband an awesome hat in grey.  He really likes it and wore it today.  Smiley  We love that they are made in our favorite colors.  I was running a little late this morning, so I haven't taken pictures yet, but plan on taking them tonight. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2010 08:32:39 AM »

Ok so I think I messed up. I made the advent calendar the first gift.  I hope pricessblueberry is not too disappoint.  I have to wait until my sister gets home from school to open our gift  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2010 09:42:25 AM »

I opened a lovely pin cushion this morning Smiley I won't be able till post till late tonight but it is gorgeous and I love it. Thanks so much for an awesome day one  Grin

So glad you liked it! I have posted my Day 1 in the gallery and I love it so much- it was the cupcake needlebook I opened!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...