A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
190 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 42892 times)
Tags for this thread: advent_calendar  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
MiLady
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2010 03:13:29 PM »

Well, after problems finding a big enough box, finding one that wasn't really big enough but managed to do, then running away from the post office's 2hr queue, being turned away from collect plus after paying postage because my box was the tiniest bit too big on one side (despite being annoyingly much smaller on the other 2 dimensions) and then going back to the post office today with a giant christmas clad box that caused I think everyone in milton keynes to stare at me I finally posted. I have had a hell of alot of fun with this swap, I really hope the calendar itself holds up in postage, it took alot of man hours and effort by me and my mum to make that thing with all the tiny little pockets, I had to pack it slightly precariously due to box issues.  Undecided

Now I'm uber excited about 1st december! I'll also have my pink car by then woop woop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
Angelicus
« Reply #281 on: November 18, 2010 12:53:30 PM »

Oh gosh - that sounds like a bit of a nightmare MiLady....Atleast it got off in the end...

In other news I received my package eysterday - It looks gorgeous. I don't if I can wait to open it all up. Unofrtunately though I couldn't find my camera cord so I haven't got a pic...Ill try and find it at the wekend I think Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: November 18, 2010 07:57:59 PM »

I received my package.  The wrappings alone are so lovely that I can barely wait.  I'm claiming a gallery spot as I write this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #283 on: November 18, 2010 09:33:29 PM »

I have updated the first post for sends/recieveds, if I've got your info wrong, please let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2010 02:13:49 PM »

I received the first of two packages from princessblueberry yesterday.  It is going to be very hard not to peek.  I in fact have hardly looked at the package so I will be less tempted  Smiley  I did get to look at the two advent calendars she sent (one for my little sister) and a beautiful card with different flavors of tea (which I can't wait to try).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MiLady
« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2010 04:00:41 AM »

My parcels are all over my floor and I squish them every day! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #286 on: November 25, 2010 01:42:54 PM »

I received last week and it's so tempting having everything sitting there waiting to be unwrapped- it all looks so pretty! I haven't posted a pic in the gallery of all the packages or the wonderful advent calendar yet as my camera is being borrowed until tomorrow, but I should have pics up soon to show everything off!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MiLady
« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2010 10:39:44 AM »

Anyone else as excited for wednesday as I am?Huh? OOooooooooh!!! EEEeeeeee!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2010 10:56:23 AM »

I can't wait until Wednesday, luckily I have lots to keep my away from being tempted - need to clean my bedroom, craftroom, and bathroom completly before I can put up decorations.  but tonight is the santa claus parade here in town:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
Angelicus
« Reply #289 on: November 26, 2010 11:04:03 AM »

I am so excited for wednesday. I can't believe its so soon. all my friend have been like - 0 30 days till christmas and prezzies but I can feel smug and think - not for me  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...