A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,563
Currently Running With Scissors:
94 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 42891 times)
Tags for this thread: advent_calendar  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
uluru
« Reply #270 on: November 11, 2010 07:44:31 AM »

Gathered threads, that looks almost as tempting as mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/uluru

WEB DEISGN PORTFOLIO: www.mariewilkins.co.uk
Angelicus
« Reply #271 on: November 11, 2010 09:15:16 AM »

sigh. sending out one day late despite the extension  Angry
ah well, I'd rather have everything perfectly done than miss out the finishing touches.
And it will still have plenty of time to stare temptingly at jadore-le-rose Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
zkatom
« Reply #272 on: November 12, 2010 03:41:54 PM »

I just noticed the gallery: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363980.0

I thought I would mention it because only a few people have claimed spots in the gallery.  It probably got posted earlier in this thread, but I know I missed it, lol, so I figured another link couldn't hurt.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #273 on: November 12, 2010 06:18:39 PM »

thanks for posting the link zkatom, you di not miss it, my comp was just being randomly weird and not letting me paste the link before.

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363980.msg4273402#msg4273402  please claim your gallery spot as this will work like the 13 days of halloween gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for the free row by row patterns.  If you are able to get me one from your town I will paypal you $2 for postage.
Angelicus
« Reply #274 on: November 14, 2010 07:55:37 AM »

Thanks for the posting the link - I have just gone and reserved my space and made excessive use of the smilie system.

Not sure if I can wait another two weeks to get started Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jadore-le-rose
« Reply #275 on: November 14, 2010 09:22:33 AM »

Not sure if I can wait another two weeks to get started Wink

I know, I don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zkatom
« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2010 02:49:59 PM »

I received from Gpsinn today!  I posted pictures of some wonderful extras that she sent in my spot in the gallery.  I can't wait to start opening.........
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2010 05:42:33 PM »

Shocked Wow! My partner's package arrive in Alaska in 3 days flat...I did not believe it was from her when hubby brought home the package slip on the 12th!  I have total swap anxiety from just looking at her wrapping job!!! I never thought frugal gift wrapping could be so fun and know my wrapping job is boring  Embarrassed

At least I have the last half/third of her presents that will be going out in a 2nd box later this week...there is a little space and I'm filling it with gluten free baking mixes for her. 

Pictures are in the gallery...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2010 07:13:09 PM »

I am so glad you like the wrapping pricessblueberry...I had a great deal of fun making each one unique and fun with items only in my house.  I am looking forward to the gluten free goodies!  Smiley  I am actually glad my package will be running a little late because it means less of the temptation.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angelicus
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2010 05:50:55 AM »

wow...both the packages look awesome and what lovely extras! I'm already getting swap anxiety  Embarrassed Roll Eyes Wink Wink
I'm feeling very excited right now though because I just checked the process of both our parcels and they have both moved! I've never been able to track a parcel before but I'm finding out that it is very addictive Wink

I've been thinking a lot about advent at the moment and the build up for christmas in my house (not least beause of the anticipation of this parcel). In my family we don't really do much in the run up to chirstmas - we always decorate on christmas eve eve and christmas eve and it becomes really christmassy from that moment on. But in advent we tend to have advent calenders and a wreath with a candle for each sunday of advent (christian family) but thats abou it. What does everyone else do?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...