A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
216 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 42984 times)
Tags for this thread: advent_calendar  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
mom2em
« Reply #310 on: December 01, 2010 09:45:12 AM »

My first day gift is a very cute pinecone ornament.  My dd had to hang it on the tree right away.  I will get a pic and post it later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #311 on: December 01, 2010 12:56:01 PM »

So I was checking out the gallery and I just wanted to comment on a few things because I love it when people comment on the stuff I make  Smiley  Anywho...I saw an AMAZING quilted advent calendar (please note all the calendars are cool but this one stood out).  I love the pink stocking...too cute and the cupcake notepad is way too cute too (is that too many toos?).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Angelicus
« Reply #312 on: December 01, 2010 02:52:17 PM »

Hmmm....looking like it won't be up tonight as the cameras not charged up (gah!!!) but I thought I'd comment as well. I really loved the little craft organiser thing - and kudos to you for organising your space! I tidied my room on monday and its just so much nicer Smiley  The calender sent to Jackie_K is also super cool - is it quilted?

And I'm really glad you liked the present jadore-le-rose. I was inspired by your wist for the needlebook and I had hard time giving away the smiley faced keyring I have to say -I need to go back and buy one for myself.

Anyway, tomorow will be pics hopfully.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesandstuff.wordpress.com

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
MiLady
« Reply #313 on: December 01, 2010 03:53:53 PM »

I tidied my room last week too, just about keeping it up  Grin I literally pulled everything out, I do this once or twice a year and always in prep for christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #314 on: December 02, 2010 04:22:12 AM »

I just opened day two and Omg my partner rocks.  She made the cutest owl purse!  My little sister wants to claim it but I am not sure I can allow that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gatheredthreads
« Reply #315 on: December 02, 2010 06:31:36 AM »

Thanks for the compliments on the quilted calendar.  I am very happy with how it turned out  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #316 on: December 02, 2010 07:45:08 AM »

I received the cutest button necklace from my partner today! Will hopefully have new batteries tonight and be able to take pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princessblueberry
« Reply #317 on: December 02, 2010 06:40:22 PM »

Ok so I think I messed up. I made the advent calendar the first gift.  I hope pricessblueberry is not too disappoint.  I have to wait until my sister gets home from school to open our gift  Angry

I have to admit I was having a bad day and opened it early since I knew it was going to be the advent calendar... Cheesy

Had a big utoh moment, was going to tell you to take the tea and regift it as I just realized you can't have most of it  Cry 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #318 on: December 02, 2010 07:35:56 PM »

I finally posted some pictures yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yzzilnoaj
« Reply #319 on: December 02, 2010 08:01:57 PM »

Ok so I think I messed up. I made the advent calendar the first gift.  I hope pricessblueberry is not too disappoint.  I have to wait until my sister gets home from school to open our gift  Angry

I have to admit I was having a bad day and opened it early since I knew it was going to be the advent calendar... Cheesy

Had a big utoh moment, was going to tell you to take the tea and regift it as I just realized you can't have most of it  Cry 

I actually live in a house where lots of people drink tea so no worries.  It appears that the advent calendar did not make the trip very well.  Did it get very damaged?  It is suppose to hang and each box is a magnet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...