A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,625
Currently Running With Scissors:
160 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hippy Swap Round 4 - Gallery of Hippy Happiness!  (Read 43794 times)
Tags for this thread: hippie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
humboldtcherry

Marching to the beat of a different accordion

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2010 08:03:56 AM »

Awesome packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2010 09:18:44 AM »

fluffybaka, YES, the socks fit PERFECT!!!!  I'm SO thrilled!  I wish it was winter NOW so I could wear them.  Too hot right now for knee length socks...oops!  I gave away a hint at part of my awesome package teehee...more to come later this afternoon I hope!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

GryffinMaus

« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2010 09:33:21 AM »

ah abeeroadd, that's why we swap...becasue we never get around to making it for ourselves! Grin

*sigh* so true....

fluffy & Sapph -- you guys are killing me!!  I'm dying to see your packages!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lollipop67
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2010 11:18:35 AM »

ah abeeroadd, that's why we swap...becasue we never get around to making it for ourselves! Grin

*sigh* so true....

it is so true.... I'm totally inspired to make my own patchwork skirt someday now though. I'll start slow by collecting the perfect scraps! haha I think I can manage that for now

i love the apron top! and the skirt with the butterfly! everything is so beautiful. you guys all did a great job so far!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010 11:19:14 AM by Lollipop67 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
fluffybaka

The Lil Hippies are taking over!

« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2010 11:37:55 AM »

*sigh* so true....

fluffy & Sapph -- you guys are killing me!!  I'm dying to see your packages!!!!!

Soon, dear.  If the pictures I took today didn't come out, I'm just saying screw it, and I'll post blurry pictures.  I have no clue what's wrong with my stupid camera...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.CraftyHippy.etsy.com
Eco-friendly items, patterns, hippies, and more.

I'm on Ravelry, too!
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/stephanie-horn
TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2010 02:18:42 PM »

ARGH!!!  Damn you stormy weather!!!  Still no light to take pictures Sad  I have to be able to take action shots of a couple items, they're SO awesome.  PROMISE they will be up tomorrow, I'm off the whole day so I won't get foiled again by crummy afternoon weather cuz I'm not stuck at work all day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2010 02:29:51 PM »

ARGH!!!  Damn you stormy weather!!!  Still no light to take pictures Sad  I have to be able to take action shots of a couple items, they're SO awesome.  PROMISE they will be up tomorrow, I'm off the whole day so I won't get foiled again by crummy afternoon weather cuz I'm not stuck at work all day.

You don't have a camera with a flash? Here in the UK if we waited for a sunny day we'd be waiting forever! *lol* We want pictures dammit!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2010 02:34:04 PM »

You don't have a camera with a flash? Here in the UK if we waited for a sunny day we'd be waiting forever! *lol* We want pictures dammit!!!

I do, but it washes everything out really bad and/or makes my shots SUPER grainy in really dark light.  It's just that in FL during the summer, it rains EVERY DAY by about 3pm or so, and I get off at 4, home by 5 Angry  So I have been getting screwed out of my sunlight since I got the package.  Blah Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
fluffybaka

The Lil Hippies are taking over!

« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2010 02:53:03 PM »

I give up!  I guess I'm just gonna post blurry pictures.  I think my camera is dying.... Or maybe I just really need my tripod to take a decent picture.
TSM, if you took pictures before you sent, feel free to post them.  These just do not do your work justice.

Here's everything together.  Look at all that color!

The wall art.  I love mushrooms!  And I adore the peacock art.  It'll look great on my wall.

Another shot of the mushroom because I love it so much.

Loads of jewelry!  That glare in the middle is a really pretty green and brown charm bracelet with leaves and such.  Up in the left corner are two butterfly wing pendants, straight off my wists!  And a knitting charm which lives on my knitting bag now.  Smiley

Hemp macrame goodness!  A belt, which will have an action shot later, and a necklace with some really pretty blue lampwork beads.

A cool tie-dye cloth and a ceramic owl to paint.  too cute!

A purple flower circlet!  (eeee!  perfect for festivals!), the action shot for the belt (which fits perfectly, btw), and a really cute skirt.

And finally, a super comfy dress made of a beautiful paisley print fabric.  I love it!  I've already worn it to the lake.  Smiley

This package was wonderful.  I love it all.  Thank you so so much!!  This was a wonderful surprise to receive after spending a week moving.  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.CraftyHippy.etsy.com
Eco-friendly items, patterns, hippies, and more.

I'm on Ravelry, too!
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/stephanie-horn
Trekky
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2010 03:19:57 PM »

The peacock art is beautiful!  And so is the mushroom made of buttons.  Nice tie-dye cloth too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://craftytrekky.blogspot.com/

I have lots of train tickets (I get the train most days), if anyone wants some for papercrafting just send me a PM Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...