A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,770
Currently Running With Scissors:
159 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Rd 4 Gallery  (Read 27674 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kwality570
« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2010 11:30:30 AM »

As always, this was an amazing swap.  I haven't gotten around to posting because I've still been under the weather, but here is what I got:

My Name in felt letters.

L - Lots of kits.  Check it all out.  I got a travel kit, medicine bottle pin cushion and pins, needlebook, chalk pringles can and chalk for writing notes, a tea wallet, punch needle kit, corn on the cob, peach, and bell pepper stuffie kits, bottle cap pin cushion kits, and water bottle drink stick holder kits.

E - Egg full of knitting and crocheting accessories.  I got a row counting bracelet, a counter, and stitch markers.

A - Angels

N - Nifty Buttons

N - Night scene postcards of Atlanta and a new item - a cool Georgia dog tag keychain.

And she also gave me a stuffed owl that she had gotten in another swap, but decided to give to me since I love owls and she thought I'd like it more. 

Thank you so much Koalascout.  I absolutely love all of it!  Thank you for spoiling me so. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2010 04:42:54 PM »

Two more wonderful pkgs!
You are all such amazing crafters!
**Wow**
 Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2010 08:38:02 PM »

I really like the sugar skull and pendant.  The egg filled with treasures was an excellent idea for E. Wow all those kits will keep you busy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrsjimenez678
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2010 03:32:41 PM »

Hi Everyone.  I asked Crystal to post pics for me of the wonderful package she sent as i have been on bed rest for quite some time now... I am happy to say that although my recovery has been slow - everyday i get to spend more and more time out of bed!  I wanted to post pics of everything Crystal sent and comment on those items:

Day of the Dead IPOD cozy... so beautiful!  Love it love it love it!

check out my beautiful necklace!  i wore it yesterday when the family came by for a visit and all my nieces loved it! 

I collect picture frames - and this is now my favorite!  I plan on putting a pic of my great grandma and grandma (now in heaven)... the quote is beautiful!  it reads "The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity"

Cute Magnets, these are being put away till the little guy understands they dont belong in his mouth - but i love the bright cheery colors!

Yummy Candy - as you can see the hubby wasted no time getting into the goodies... we loved seeing the way things are packaged in Canada.

and there was a cute orange flower pen, but my son took that one over and i have yet to find it. 

Crystal, thanks for the awesome swap and for being so understanding about my injuries.  You should be receiving any day now, as my husband sent it out a few days after yours was sent!

Karen, you did an awesome job organizing and also just wanna say thanks for your patience with me! 

Everyones work has been fabulous!  Thanks for reading!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crystallized_art
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2010 04:15:38 PM »

SO glad you liked everything Marisol!! I can't wait to receive your package!~    Cheesy

I did, however, receive an INCREDIBLE "angel" package from quaggy!!  Grin Since my partner was unfortunately injured and unable to craft all the requirements for the swap, kayrun asked her to help out...

the whole shebang:

She crafted the R & Y in my name
R- Retro looking purse with red buttons (I LOVE the material you used for this!)
Y- your very own sewing box (with supplies!!)

and here's the fantastic cross-stitched top of the box:

thank you SO MUCH quaggy!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mrsjimenez678
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2010 06:18:21 PM »

i love the handbag too!  thanks quaggy!  with my husbands help we were able to craft 3 items - but what quaggy sent you was wonderful!  let me know when you receive your package please.  thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2010 01:56:08 PM »

I think its adorable that your husband helped you finish crafting for your swap.  You obviously found a keeper Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2010 02:45:30 PM »

i love the handbag too!  thanks quaggy!  with my husbands help we were able to craft 3 items - but what quaggy sent you was wonderful!  let me know when you receive your package please.  thanks!

I'm so glad your hubby was able to help out  Smiley
I probably jumped the gun on asking for some angels to help out,
but I was afraid that maybe your injuries would keep you from being able to
mail until far after the send date, so.....
crystal will be the spoiled one this round, LOL   Grin
Anyway, Marisol, I'm so glad you are recovering well & that you enjoyed your pkg....
Can't wait to see what you & hubby made for crystal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: August 13, 2010 08:29:33 PM »

So glad the extras arrived and that you like what I sent.  Glad to hear that your partner is recovering nicely, and has such a great hubby!  I also want to thank Kayrun for being such a great organizer and making sure that her swaps always turn out fantastic!  She is the best when it comes to making sure that when life gets in the way we all come together for each other.  I can hardly wait for the next round!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun

« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2010 02:12:49 PM »

awww, shucks, quaggy  Roll Eyes
thanks   Kiss

I've had to find one other angel this round
(kind of weird.....maybe it's something about summer?  bec. this swap usually turns out perfectly)
so thenorm has to wait a bit longer for her pkg....
I really think she's gonna like what she gets in a couple of weeks, though   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...