A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 319,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
489 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mmm! Toast! swap SIGN UPS July 2nd-July 16th--SO August 20th CLOSED  (Read 30593 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Some_Girl
If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library. ~ Frank Zappa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2010 10:54:00 PM »

Aw man!  I spent all day today thinking it was Wed and that I had two whole days left! But I DON'T! It's Thursday evening!

Ack!  Panic!  (cue Kermit Arms)

Bahahahahahaha I love Kermit arms! Stellar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissCrafty29
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2010 06:42:02 PM »

Hey everyone! Ekkagrrl is having some internet issues and she asked me to send you a reminder that today was the send out date and to be sure to message her as well as your partner, to let them know you sent. Also be sure to send in your DC # or receipt. Hope everyone has good communication with their partners and the crafting has gone well Smiley oh, if there is some reason why you are unable to send, please be sure to let Ekkagrrl and your partner know! Can't wait to see more goodies in the gallery Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
sunshinesmiles

I <3 my fiancé!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2010 09:04:39 PM »

Woo hoo!
I have sent and received!!!!!
I will be posting pictures of my goodies and sending out the pm's later tonight, as soon as I find the DCN!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts a Year for 2010: I have to recount...
sillysmushyhippocake
« Reply #213 on: August 21, 2010 04:57:23 PM »

Sent this morning by Priority Mail. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #214 on: August 21, 2010 05:42:03 PM »

Thanks MissCrafty!! I hope you are all doing well! I haven't heard from a couple of you yet. Can you all make sure you drop me a line to let me know where you're at? Even if you need a bit more time that is totally ok! Smiley I just want to make sure we are all puttering along smoothly.

That gallery is looking fan-toast-tastic!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2010 01:13:20 PM »

I received! Pics are in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ReLovely

Mean people suck!!!

« Reply #216 on: August 23, 2010 04:03:18 PM »

Whew.  I'm almost out of fingernails, reverting back to the horrid childhood habit of biting them....apparently it's how I deal with the angst of waiting for my parcel to my partner to be delivered Grin 

When I shipped the post office advised of 5-7 mail days.  I'm thinking and hoping, that it's already arrived in country and is waiting for delivery.  Meanwhile, I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and behind my back Wink) that she enjoys her package.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2010 11:45:14 AM »

Another reminder to all you toasty peeps! If you haven't contacted me yet about your package please do so as soon as possible. Also, when you send make sure you contact me and your partner with dc# or scanned copy of the reciept.

When you recieve please post to the gallery and send me a quick message letting me know your toast goodness arrived. Smiley I've got a whole world of crazy going on over here and it's making me absent minded. Keep me sane!!!  Grin

Lovin' the gallery so far! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
Some_Girl
If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library. ~ Frank Zappa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2010 09:53:13 PM »

Crickets. . . I can hear them. . . everyone's packages must be in transit; the board has gone silent as we all nail bite through our swap anxiety! LOL  I'm still hoping cklnh receives sooner than later. I know I shouldn't based on the fact it took them 16 days to get her fabulous package to me but still. . . I hope. There's always that anxiety that a package will be lost, or damaged, or worse still your partner wishes it had been lost, she hates it that much! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2010 10:06:22 PM »

heh.

Misscrafty and I both messaged each other to say now that we've mailed out our packages .... we miss crafting for one another!   Cheesy

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Our boxes are crossing the US/Canada border, so who knows how long it will take.  And I have THE laziest mailman in the world, and he will (i swear) keep packages until the end of the week and then he drives around delivering them.  We're talking days after he registers them as DELIVERED.  I tells ya. lol

I can't wait to get my toasty goodness!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...