Swap name: Crazy for Christmas
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Troublet
Sign-up date range: 6/21/10 – 6/30/10…or until FULL!
Date to send item by: 7/31/10
Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Who says we have to wait until Thanksgiving to be thinking of the Holiday Season? Would you leave your Christmas tree up all year if you could? Have you already started working on holiday gifts? Join the swap for the Craftster Christmas Crazy folk!
You will crafting 3 smalls for your partner. Please make at least two of the items inspired by their questionnaire. Any extra spoilage will need to be discussed with your partner prior to crafting.
Please be sure to stay in contact with your partner either by private PM or through the swap thread.
Make sure you PM your DC # both to your partner and ME when you send.
Let’s try to keep this swap flaker free!
I reserve the right to deny swap participation to anyone who has a history of sending late or poor communication in their feedback.
If you want to participate, or have any questions, please send the Questionnaire to Troublet:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country (in the correct format!)
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Are you allergic to anything that might effect this swap?
Do you smoke or have any pets?
I LIKE (vintage, modern, characters (which ones?), cutesy, girly, revamp, etc) - list all that apply:
I DON'T like (vintage, modern, characters (which ones?), cutesy, girly, revamp, etc) - list all that apply:
Name at least 5 themes that you enjoy (This can be movies, animals, kawaii, etc. The more you list the easier it will be for your partner.)
Tell us about your holiday celebrations. (Small intimate, huge family gatherings, formal, informal, lots of travelling, etc.)
What is your absolute favorite thing about this Season?
Would you like to receive anything religious in nature? (Please specify if needed.)
Do you collect anything related to this Season? (snowmen, santas, stars…)
Are there any types of items that you DO NOT want to receive?IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.