A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,480
Currently Running With Scissors:
219 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: looking for small GTA craft shows  (Read 1849 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Beadbakery
« on: May 11, 2005 06:32:11 PM »

I'm doing my first craft show at the end of May at a public school in my community and I'm not sure how to find out about other smaller craft shows.  I'm brand new to this so I'm nervous to do a bigger show (As in Bigger show I mean one that the booth rent is over $80.00CAD)  Does anyone else have this problem? or know of where I can find out about the smaller shows?

Thanks for any suggestions or help
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amandae_j
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005 06:28:23 AM »

I know where you're coming from!  I haven't done any craft shows but promised myself that this will be the year of the craft show!  I'm with you on the size too -- I would definitely like to start small & low-key. 

I don't have a sure-fire way of staying in the loop on shows like this, but my gameplan so far has been to keep checking this and other crafty fora, keeping an eye on neighbourhood papers, and telling people to keep me posted if they hear anything!  Would love to hear how others do it.

Cheers & good luck with your first show Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chamilton
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005 10:47:10 AM »

Hi - as per my post after you, I've been "voluntold" to organize the Craft Fair for Sapperton Day.  I'll repeat the post here, if that's okay (because I'm typing challenged this morning)

If you are or know of anyone who is interested in participating in a craft fair, please pass on the following:

Sapperton Days: June 18 & 19 2005
The McBride-Sapperton Residents Association will be sponsoring Family Day in Sapperton, Sunday, June 19, 2005. One of the highlights of the day will be a craft fair in Sapperton Park. Any interested participants, please email me at ceascape @ gmail.com or respond here with a contact number and I would be happy to call you. Cost of the tables (with chairs) will be $15 or 2 for $25 and bring your own shade / rain cover.

Also, if you know of any boards where this would be suitable to post, please let me know as I am but a lowly volunteer and definitely NOT a crafty person but I've agreed to organize this. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Stumpwork
Meatless Monday: Risotto
@Home This Weekend: Quick Wall Art

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...