A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,451
Currently Running With Scissors:
172 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Craft and Swap round 3~SU 6-12 to 6-26 ~SO Aug 20  (Read 41536 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

crazyda79
« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2010 04:53:20 PM »

Sent all four out today!  Holy crap, I should have limited their creativity to save my wallet but hindsight is 20/20 LOL!  It was worth breaking the bank.  So happy to see them have so much fun!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
pinkmichk
« Reply #311 on: August 15, 2010 02:13:41 AM »

just checking in we're back from our holiday
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: August 15, 2010 10:17:38 AM »

just checking in we're back from our holiday

Hope you had a great time...Vacation/Holiday is always a good thing. They take it very serious in Europe as to America. Most americans only take a small vacation every 10 years WOW huh...I read that the other day and was shocked and then I thought when was I on vacation last?? 4 years ago...BLAH sad huh...

also, due to the high volume of peeps that have for one reason or the other that have not been able to ship I will extend the date but it will only be one time and you must have in the mail if not I will be leaving Neg feedback and it will have to remain until received! I dont want to be hard but this is the way it will have to be...I am so happy that the gallery is looking great so far!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010 10:31:02 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
devotedplanet
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2010 06:27:26 AM »

Checking in again - sent our package Friday, I'll PM the tracking number!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wickedmouse
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2010 08:21:02 AM »

We spent most of weekend crafting for this swap and had a blast!  We are trying to send soon since everyone else is so ahead.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog - http://www.wantedagain.blogspot.com

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/wickedmouse

I have promises to keep...and miles to go before I sleep
babalina58

« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2010 09:18:48 AM »

We spent most of weekend crafting for this swap and had a blast!  We are trying to send soon since everyone else is so ahead.  Smiley

I extended the day until the 20th but if not shipped BY the 27 Neg feedback will be left until Partner receive....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2010 12:58:22 PM »

Hello all,
   Atlanta just got her package Smiley I have to wait until she gets up she is taking a nap  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Shhhh a moment of no one asking for anything. I dont get that too often but it is nice. I was going to wake her and then thought about it...Ummm NO WAY..LOL...

I will have her open later tonight. She is in a bit of a pickle right now with me. She decided to help me quilt an art quilt I have been working on and it is part my fault PART however, I gave her some scraps of fabric to play with and she took my scissors not hers and cut it.right in half the top OMG it is due out the door in a few days and the way she cut it I cant ever 1/2 way sew it back and make it work Cry Cry I know I should not trust her she is only 5 1/2 but DAMN IT WHY could she not just leave my things alone on my sewing table Sad Her area is full of goodies for her to create and do what she wants I am about to cry. I did tell her she knows she is not allowed to mess with Lolly's things. I even ask her to go in her room, to craft with her, etc I want her to know she is not to touch others stuff w/o asking...

What am I going to to? It is not as if I can redo it as I dont have any fabric to do it right now I used my scraps for that and I can't drive with all the meds and my back...KILL ME NOW...GAH...

JUST WHEN I THINK IT IS OK TO WALK AWAY FOR A FEW TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND GET SOME TEA Angry ....Odd she is in my craft room..I have a wall of shelves stacked with this that and the other and she does not touch that stuff ever..She got spanked about 6 months ago for getting into that stuff w/o asking but if she ask I will let her play with anything of mine to create I think it is very important...Her mama spanked her for it (she got black paint on my new carpet) Me I just fake cried tears and all and told her how much my heart hurts that I cant trust her as she did that...She a few days later came to me and asked if she could spend her pennies and get me new paint and pay to fix the carpet.  Grin She has not messed with any of it again....

Sorry for the book to read but I am just freaked out on this one...I asked her why she said well Lolly, It needed something (OMG REALLY Scissors?? LOL) I said "what do you mean, you do not like it?" She said "well I wanted to see what I stuffed inside to make it puffy...She wanted to know if it was cotton candy Undecided GAH I would like to cotton her candy....I le her put some of the batting to her tongue she said " Well, that is the worst cotton candy and she should call the company and tell them to give it flavor and it is to melt on your tongue"
   OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES.....She is sorry but said she needs to just take a nap and sleep the naught out LOL.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2010 06:20:58 PM »

No rush for you and your little partner as you all have a totally diff send by date Smiley Take your time and have fun with making the replacement partner package .....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

darkangelwingz
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2010 06:37:17 PM »

Just checked the dc and Halle received !!! Cant wait to see what she thinks.  Amaryce received a slip that hers is at the post office. Unfortunately due to work I cant get there until Sat.  She is anxious to get it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
darkangelwingz
« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2010 06:38:27 PM »

Sorry for the book to read but I am just freaked out on this one...

Hugs!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy
Hanging Around
Meatless Monday: Cinnamon Pecan Scones

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...