A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
195 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Handmade Rubber Stamp Swap 3 (SIGNUP 5/29/10 - 6/24/10 ; MAIL BY 7/21/10) CLOSED  (Read 39894 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
IdlersDesign
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2010 02:00:35 AM »

Lovely stamps!
As my printer broke down I can only make stamps of images that I drew  Undecided. I did print some at work, but they were too big or too small for the erasers I have.
I felt a little stupid at work holding an eraser in front of the screen all the time  Wink
Guess I'll have to buy a new printer shortly...

Only a few days left till partners! Can't wait to see your creations  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
karin_

Swedish craftster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2010 08:46:52 AM »

i'm having some trouble with my internet connection, so right now i can only access the internet from work... i hope i will be able to join this swap anyway, i just wont be as quick to reply to pm:s until i get this router thing sorted out...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jexxican
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2010 10:21:54 AM »

I am afraid I don't think I will join this round. I really really want to, but I have been so uninspired lately for the swaps I am already in, I would hate to disappoint on this one too. I will keep my eye out for the next round, though, maybe. And I will definitely keep my eye out for the gallery and maybe learn the craft so when the next round comes I will be ready. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Who would want me beginner stamps anyway? (<-- trying to make myself feel better about it)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
IdlersDesign
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2010 10:25:23 AM »

i'm having some trouble with my internet connection, so right now i can only access the internet from work... i hope i will be able to join this swap anyway, i just wont be as quick to reply to pm:s until i get this router thing sorted out...  Roll Eyes

No problem, we'll be happy to have you. (Yay and another participant from Europe  Cheesy)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
IdlersDesign
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2010 10:28:08 AM »

I am afraid I don't think I will join this round. I really really want to, but I have been so uninspired lately for the swaps I am already in, I would hate to disappoint on this one too. I will keep my eye out for the next round, though, maybe. And I will definitely keep my eye out for the gallery and maybe learn the craft so when the next round comes I will be ready. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Who would want me beginner stamps anyway? (<-- trying to make myself feel better about it)

Too bad..I recognize the inspiration problem, but hey, dont all big artists have that same issue?  Wink  Cool
Hope youll find a lot of good ideas and hope you yoin next time  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010 10:46:16 PM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
astrangeone
The Paper Alchemist

Fueled by the scent of rubber shavings....

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2010 07:42:23 PM »

Agreed about the inspiration problem - I've been suckered into making our Pride float's decorations, and I swear my brain is on the verge of imploding.  Carving is my zen moment at the moment, although!

Can't wait 'til partners, although!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I handcarve stamps, knit and have organic catnip.

Personal Swapping...activated!

Looking for:  ATCs, some dry non-sanded grout mix

Got a 3DS?  I can clear save data from your games!  (Including RE Mercs 3D.)
JessySihk
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2010 10:14:33 PM »

I have been carving a little to refine my skills before i get my partner =] Here is the stamp i recently did, (im a very green beginner!)

Its a brass knuckles in the shape of a paw =] I did it for a personal swap with Pirate Coley! =]

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
IdlersDesign
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2010 10:45:58 PM »

That looks very professional!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
JessySihk
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2010 10:53:12 PM »

Thanks =] Its only the 5th stamp i have done, and only the 2nd more intricate kind after my rose stamp.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
IdlersDesign
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2010 01:35:23 AM »

Cool, and did you design it yourself?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Fun and Games
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...