My dress form dummie
This was what I made last year, and the resulting reconstruction to make it a better fit after losing a few pounds.
I started by taking my measurements and stuffing a garbage bag.
In this pic you can see that I wrapped window screen around and put a slip on and stuff the bra part. BUT, you cannot see that I used drywall tape to secure it.
Here she is all dressed up and ready for me to start sewing clothes. BUT.....
I lost weight and she was sliding too far down.
I took her apart last weekend and pulled out some of the newspaper stuffing, pulled in her parts. I tried to pad her bum with the newpaper, that didn't work too well. I used a large needle and embroidery floss to take in different areas sort of like darts.
Eventually, I used polyfill and spary tacky glue to pad this and wrapped the entire body in some interfacing I had a ton of
OK looking good now. BUT...
Well she needed a tattoo
Thanks for looking, here she is all dressed and ready to go to the fairy ball in her skirt and wings.
Thanks for looking. My gibbous item is on there right now.