A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
203 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NCIS swap (SIGN UPS 21/3/10 - 30-3/10 ; SEND OUT 1/5/10)  (Read 38051 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lidehtium
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010 11:56:23 AM »

Contemplating sending off a PM for this swap.. so up my alley but it would be my first swap and Im nervous that what I make won't be any good ^^;;. Will think about it and hopefully convince myself to send off the questionaire!! Either way, such a great idea..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010 12:31:08 PM »

Contemplating sending off a PM for this swap.. so up my alley but it would be my first swap and Im nervous that what I make won't be any good ^^;;. Will think about it and hopefully convince myself to send off the questionaire!! Either way, such a great idea..

My first was a Harry Potter- personally, it was easier to do a first on something I was really familiar with/loved.  Made it much easier and stress free Cheesy  Hope you join! 

I'm off to knit and watch some season 3 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Underhill940

Gilmore Girls, Coffee, and Crafting..life is good.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010 01:04:03 PM »

I want to do this so badly, but first I want to think of what I'd make. I'll either be participating or stalking  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Stephanie
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.

http://underhill940.blogspot.com/ <-- my crochet blog
www.wists.com/Underhill940 <-- yes I wist my own crafts hehe
mandamouse123
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010 01:29:38 PM »

Hooray!  The timing on sign up for the NCIS swap was perfect!  I just finished my swap-- Jar of Whimsies, so perfect timing!  Beckashell, I've been watching your signature over in the JOW thread waiting, waiting.  NCIS is my all time favorite show.

I'm a little nervous about coming up with ideas, but I think once we get paired up and I watch some NCIS, the ideas will just pop.  That's how it was for JOW, anyway Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<insert witty saying here>

Flickr
toric
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010 01:33:45 PM »

ive sent off my questionaire. my first ever swap, im super excited
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010 02:10:11 PM »

I just added 4 more people to the swap. Micheleigh - you're in! I must have gone to bed by the time you sent in your questions. Remember Australia is in the future Cheesy

Please everyone check that you are listed in the very first post and that your profile says "IN PROGRESS".
I've been checking but i'd really like you guys to as well. I hadn't checked my own profile and I got the date wrong by 50 years....

Those thinking about joining.... DO IT! This swap took a year to organise!! Cheesy Who knows when the next one will be. There's some ideas of things to make in the first post if that's what your worried about - and your fellow craftsters are sure to help as well!

I'm currently in a swap that ends on the 30th. Can I still sign up, like, in the afternoon or something? It's my first swap, and I know I'm not supposed to 'double up' until after it's been completed successfully....

Sazzra answered this perfectly. But i'll PM you and have a look at your current swap and when it ends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilovesnails
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010 03:04:26 PM »

I'm excited for this one! Can't wait to get paired up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

toric
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010 03:13:21 PM »

trying to tie up some old projects before i start something big, just got spray starch in my eye Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tyney123
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2010 04:19:26 PM »

Sent off, really looking forward to it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010 05:32:12 PM »

So how many people are going to watch the whole series in order to get some ideas?  I think I might just have to.  Although there are a couple things that jumped out at me right away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...