A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,896
Currently Running With Scissors:
226 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 to sew Round 3 Send Outs 3/22/10  (Read 34538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2010 09:26:59 PM »

checking in - I'm still busy stitching away, among other things. I'll get a nice chunk of time to sew tomorrow though, and i'm hoping I'll make major progress! Things are going pretty smoothly so far. Already have the book/pattern, notions, some fabric - hoping I have enough time for an extra!

Gotta go check the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lique
My Motto: If you can't find it, buy another one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2010 08:12:12 AM »

I've got my fabric to send and I now know what to make for my partner.  I'll be busy with it over the next few days.  fun fun fun Smiley Cheesy Smiley Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2010 09:03:03 AM »

Completed an extra at work yesterday.  Off tomorrow and the next day, so I should be able to sew up my sewn item and see about getting it off in the mail shortly Smiley

OGD, I think I need to PM you and ask about imafundork's new nickname...I should've been there this weekend, damnit!  Exhausted on Friday, dinner with the 'rents on Sat and dinner with friends yesterday  Undecided  I still have that box o cake for our pineapple cake...I may just have to make it at my house and eat it all up  Grin  LOL!  J/k, I will cut it in half and share!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
dharma_rebel

put a bird on it

« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2010 09:18:18 AM »

Completed an extra at work yesterday.  Off tomorrow and the next day, so I should be able to sew up my sewn item and see about getting it off in the mail shortly Smiley

Okay, where the heck do you work that you get to craft all the time? I see you posting stuff all the time that you made at work!

DD is off with her DisneyDad  Roll Eyes for the next 3 hours. I better bust @$$ on my sewing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2010 09:20:51 AM »

I work in a call center, so between and during calls I make things, mostly flower head wreaths, jewelry, button art, cross stitch, and embellishing by sewing on beads and sequins.  Stuff that is portable and doesn't make too much of a mess, basically.  If I knew how to knit or crochet, I probably would do those things too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
dharma_rebel

put a bird on it

« Reply #205 on: March 15, 2010 09:23:40 AM »

Oh! I knew another craftster who did that too! And if you sell your stuff, you get paid double time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindsay614
« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2010 10:36:59 AM »

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp198/The_Platypus_Project/Delilah033.jpg

Love the pup! Congrats, new bulldog momma! Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010 10:43:24 AM by alteredmommy - Reason: Please don't quote images! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
fusbdgt
« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2010 12:32:04 PM »

Just checking in, workin hard Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2010 01:14:58 PM »

I had every intention of sending today since I had a short day at work, but I discovered that my car had been broken into last night. In addition to stealing my satellite radio and iPod, the jerk(s) stole my sewing machine and case which had the book for The Platypus Project in it and my copy of One Yard Wonders.  Cry

Other random things they stole- a jacket (when there were two in the car) and my hairbrush.  Huh

I am seriously more upset about the sewing related things than anything else.  The sheriff's dept. just left so when I leave in a little bit to wash my car (get the black fingerprinting dust off), I'm going to pick up another book. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The Platypus Project

A - is for Asylum. B - is for Bulldog. M - is for

« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2010 01:41:48 PM »

I had every intention of sending today since I had a short day at work, but I discovered that my car had been broken into last night. In addition to stealing my satellite radio and iPod, the jerk(s) stole my sewing machine and case which had the book for The Platypus Project in it and my copy of One Yard Wonders.  Cry

Other random things they stole- a jacket (when there were two in the car) and my hairbrush.  Huh

I am seriously more upset about the sewing related things than anything else.  The sheriff's dept. just left so when I leave in a little bit to wash my car (get the black fingerprinting dust off), I'm going to pick up another book. 

OMG...I am so sorry!!!!
My car was broken into two years ago...it was parked in my garage and there were a series of events that followed up to it.  I know how you feel...it's terrible, and I'm so sorry your stuff got taken...ugh. 
Please don't worry about anything....get yourself situated and work with the department...I hope you get all your stuff back. 
Please don't worry about sending a package right now... Sad  I hope for a quick resolve for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps???!?!?  Why yes...I LOVE personal swaps!!!!

"Don't judge me monkey..."

My blog.  Come along for the ride-  http://theplatypusproject.wordpress.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...