A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
294 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 to sew Round 3 Send Outs 3/22/10  (Read 34590 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jennilocker
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2010 10:07:35 AM »

Just checking in!  I fell rollerskating and hurt my arm Sad  I even passed out afterwards...fun stuff; but I am still able to craft with my good arm!!  I am having trouble with fabric too...just found out about a store close to me that I didn't know about that may be the answer to my prayers!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2010 04:06:16 PM »

I haven't started sewing yet either.  I haven't come up with an idea I like yet.  I sent my partner some more questions but I haven't heard back from her yet.  I do have one idea for a small thing that I may make tomorrow if I have all the supplies I need. 

sorry it took me awhile to get back to you sparrow!  I did PM you today, and I'm here checking in. I'm not quite sure what I'm gonna be actually making for my partner either but SPRING BREAK is next week and I plan on crafting it on all sorts of projects for swaps and otherwise also want to get in the yard and till a plot for a garden! I can't wait just have to get through the next two days!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2010 04:56:35 PM »

Oh yes, SPRING FEVER!!!   I wish I could plant a garden, but I'm afraid I'll stick with containers. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2010 06:35:05 PM »

I gathered up fabric out of my stash today Smiley  Still waffling between options on my sewn item...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
southernstitcher

Proud citizen of the Who Dat Nation!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2010 07:52:08 PM »

Jennifer, so sorry to hear about your arm.  Funny that I am your partner and my back is out right now!!  So, we're both injured.  But, I can still hobble around the sewing room pretty well - but for short periods.   Hope you get all better soon! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are interested in making me some knitted dishcloths, contact me for a swap!  I'll sew you something or gift you with supplies!

When life hands you green velvet, make a green velvet dress.

My Wist:  http://www.wists.com/southernstitcher
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2010 03:31:04 AM »

have not gotten to much done since the weekend...except ordering some supplies off the computer.... kinda on bedrest, Dr's orders, with pneumonia.  Hopefully I feel better soon so I get get crafting.....Its a good thing Im already about half done....I actually have what the "requirements"say we have to send.....I just dont have what I wanna do and what MTM and I decided to do....but never fail, I WILL GET IT ALL DONE.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2010 09:11:09 AM »

Jennifer, so sorry to hear about your arm.  Funny that I am your partner and my back is out right now!!  So, we're both injured.  But, I can still hobble around the sewing room pretty well - but for short periods.   Hope you get all better soon! 

Awwww! I hope you get better too!  See, we were perfectly paired! Ha ha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2010 10:08:49 AM »

sorry everyone is hurt! i got some work done last night due to a tornado watch until 2am, probably could have got more done but i got scared when the winds picked up and it started hailing lol #1 reason i can not wait to get out of this trailer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
SlyFox
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2010 01:00:10 PM »

Hello,

I received from Margiej today! It's all lovely and I'd love to post pictures but can't find a link to the gallery anywhere in the thread or on the 1st page of signup. I also looked briefly in the gallery section of the craftswaps but there are pages so... do we have a gallery or should I post pics here?

I promise Margiej once I get confirmation of where I am supposed to post the pics of the beautiful stuff you sent me I will they're all ready to go!

And thank you so much Margiej it was a WONDERFUL package and you spoiled me by sending way more than 2 yards of fabric but you won't hear me complain because I loved it!! Thanks so much!!

Jenn/SlyFox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist http://wists.com/Sly-Fox

Like my crafts? I Would LOVE to do a personal swap! PM me if you're interested!

My Craft Blog: http://slyfoxcrafts.wordpress.com/

Swap Stalk Me:
http://slyfoxcrafts.wordpress.com/crafty-preferencesgifty-ideas-for-swaps-etc/
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2010 01:06:14 PM »

Wow, a receiver already! Awesome! MTM will probably set up the gallery today then, usually it's not set up until there is a sender Smiley
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010 01:06:37 PM by MareMare » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love to cook, have an overflowing pantry, or want to save a little money on your grocery bill?
Join the Pantry Challenge Cookalong!

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...