***Round 1 Gallery***https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309649.0
Swap name: Viva Mexico!!! aka the Mexican kitsch swap Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: crafty gurll
Sign-up date range: 02/04/10-02/25/10(or filled)
Date to send item by: 04/01/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? 18 please
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: na
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
You will be crafting 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small for your partner around what she/he likes. A large could be an elaborate shrine, a medium a bound book of loteria cards or small a tiny punched tin magnet. Get out your glitter, your bottle caps, colorful tissue paper and your charms!
The crafting time is about 6 weeks, so be sure to make a package YOU would want to receive!
Those in the US MUST ship with Delivery Confirmation!!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old:
Allergens in home:
What kind of kitsch do you like?
Do you like Mexican holidays like dia de los muertos or saints:
Do you collect anything:
What types of crafts do you do:
What would you like to get:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
1. Crafty Gurll
2. Holistic Knitter