Kiddo's doing math homework so I get to post pics of my WONDERFUL, FABULOUS box of goodies!!!
I have been SPOILED!!! Spoiled, I say!!! I received from Ariaya yesterday, and she went way over 5 points! She has been hugely generous to me!!!
(I've had to photobucket to post as the craftster picture thing just plain won't work today.)
Unfortunately, one of the containers leaked into the box (even the ziploc bag holding it got a hole ripped in to and didn't contain the leak). Stupid post office! But, nothing was destroyed. Everything was salvageable. No worries.
Behold, my amazing haul! Ariaya hit my tastes and needs EXACTLY. She gave me the best, most useful, happiest bag of weight loss encouragement.
The whole shebang:
1. Yoga mat bag! This girl has crazymad crochet skills! It's thick/sturdy, soft, lovely, and big enough to hold a towel, too. GREAT strap design and thickness - can be over the shoulder or backpack. This is definitely the best handmade yoga mat bag I have EVER seen. Total wow!
2. A walking pouch necklace! I NEEDED this. It's a soft pouch (is that naalbinding, Ariaya?) on a long, soft strap for me to wear around my neck when I'm walking. It's big enough to hold my mp3 player, id, housekey, and emergency money. Perfect! It was something I had hinted for heavily, and she really delivered beautifully! The yarn matches the yoga mat bag. I like jeweltones together, and she went with yarn that's ruby red and a lovely dark, rich purple. Happy me! THANK YOU!!!
3. Smell goods!!!! And, she totally paid supercareful attention and went only with things that won't mess with my allergies! So thoughtful! 1 big tub of peppermint sugar scrub (bliss!) and 3 tubs of peppermint bath salts!!! YEAH!!! The sugar scrub is what leaked, but I still have almost all of it to use, and I was able to clean everything up. I used a little of it last night, and it felt soooo good on my face. When I found out that Ariaya makes bath and body stuff, I told her that I have a lot of trouble with cramps in my thighs, calves, and feet arches because of the BP medicine I take and because of a hereditary proclivity to vitamin deficiencies. She had asked if I wanted some b&b spoiling for after working out, and I said a very enthusiastic YES because bath salts aren't just a luxury for me, they are medicinal. When I soak in bath salts, the Mg helps cut down on the leg cramps. She sent 3 tubs! 3! Holy cow! Oh wow, I wish y'all could smell how GOOD this stuff smells! THANK YOU!!!
4. The Manga Cookbook
My son grabbed ahold of this as soon as I unpacked the box. LOLOL We both REALLY enjoy this cookbook. It is soooo much fun! We are already planning bento style fun for his lunchbox next week. (He gets free breakfast/lunch at school, but 2 or 3 times a month he takes a lunch box on days when the menu is "yucky." He's little-mister-blood-sugar-issues so it is important that he not skip a meal.) Y'all, this cookbook is so fun! She got it straight off my wist, and I am soooo pleased and SURPRISED! (The udon recipe is priceless!) And, my son has already added several requests to next week's grocery shopping list which is amazing because he's such a picky pants eater. He's so amused by this cookbook that he's going to risk a little culinary bravery! LOL This cookbook is both practical and a whole lot of fun. For those of you of an anime/manga bent, I highly recommend you request this through your library/interlibrary loan to see if you want to own a copy.
5. Bento supplies including a baggie of Hello Kitty accessories!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to make little rice animals!
She also printed out and bound a bento instruction booklet. I feel like I have a toy box in my kitchen, now! I'm having so much fun with this.
6. A bottle of eucalyptus oil which is SUCH a necessity for me but is so hard to fit into the budget. Because I don't have health insurance, I have to be very DIY on my healthcare. Steaming water with eucalyptus oil is a big help when I'm wheezing or when I have a sinus infection. Thank you so much for taking care of me in this very practical, important way!
7. And, from my "putting the word out to all swap partners" wish list, a bread pan! Thanks to the ladies on the frugality swap and 2010 frugalong thread, I'm taking the homemade bread plunge. THANK YOU!!! I squealed when I pulled it out of the box! (All of the ppl at the p.o. looked at me like I was nuts for being so excited about a bread pan. LOL Good thing the ladies of the frugalong "get it."
Look at her gorgeous yarnwork on the yoga mat bag and walking pouch necklace!
Thank you a thousand times over for such a fun, encouraging box of healthy living items! You nailed my tastes PERFECTLY, and I am very excited about it all! THANK YOU!!!