A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 313,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
248 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Labyrinth Swap Round Three Gallery  (Read 49028 times)
Tags for this thread: labyrinth , david_bowie , jareth  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2010 09:56:03 PM »

hopefully the issue will be resolved privately soon, and both you and your partner will be satisfied with the results. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010 10:06:00 PM by morglanc » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
GiddyUpMunky

Double stuffed baby!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2010 07:58:15 AM »

Yep, everything is all settled between me and the mods. Still no word from my partner. Hopefully she's ok with the outcome too.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HuricanBlue
« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2010 04:00:15 PM »

WOW that hat is so awesome! What kind of yarn did you use for the mohawk? We went on vacation a couple months ago and while we were out we saw a whole family wearing hats like this. They were all so cool in their matching mohawk hats. LOL Awesome job!

The mohawk part is made of 100% wool yarn (Patons Classic Wool). The rest of the hat is made with acrylic yarn. I felted the hat after I finished crocheting it and slightly teased the mohawk to get it all wacked out. Smiley And thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceemonster
Eccletic Crafter

« Reply #193 on: March 16, 2010 07:49:48 AM »

Riiiight. Computer troubles and my show totally pushed me back on posting pictures but here we go!

Box! Er.. Envelope!

Wrapped Goodies!

I wonder what is in them!?!

Little One = Owl Bookmark!

Middle One = Handmade Pouch with Extra Hidden Inside!

My favorite quote is "I move the stars for no one" but now I can totally take the stars with me. Cheesy

Extra! Can't have a Labyrinth Swap without Glitter!

Big = WORM BAG! Cheesy

Inside Fabric:

Worm Detail:

Complete Haul!!!

Thank you, SuomiSidhe!! I love everything!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010 07:50:40 AM by ceemonster » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cate

http://pinterest.com/ceemonster/
Private Swap Friendly
gamemom42
« Reply #194 on: March 17, 2010 02:31:08 AM »

I love everything in that package.  Nice job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

varifiresis
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2010 10:16:13 AM »

The worm bag is amazing! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2010 07:03:56 PM »

That worm bag is so awesome!!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2010 09:34:25 PM »

I am horrible about taking pics prior to opening things lol. I received my follow up package from Krafty_Karasu today and it is awesome!

A framed William the Worm picture

Framed Jareth cross stitch - opened to use as an earring holder but I don't think I will use it for that cause I don't want to ruin the picture!

And the most amazing!!!

A shadowbox, I took the picture at an angle to avoid glare but I absolutely love it!!

Thank you so much Krafty_Karasu!  Grin Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu
call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2010 10:02:42 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything!  and see, this is what you get for getting mail to the post office before 3 (or was it 3:30?)  they told me that if you get your things to the post office before that time, the item(s) will go out that day.  I just sent this package on Monday (plus Columbus isn't that far way.  Cheesy (what is this St. Patrick's Day smiley on that makes his eyes dance like that? Huh)) and you got it on Wednesday!

since my original project flopped, I figured I had to send something else you said you like; stuff to hang on your walls.  Smiley

the shadow box was the item that was taking so freaking long.  it had to dry between coats of Mod Podge (yes, that is Mod Podge and tissue paper on the frame) on the outside AND the inside where the tiny stones are.  then I had to let a ton of E6000 dry so that the decoration hanging from the top would hold tight.  then I had to break off some stones from the edges and/or sand them down (ruined a few nails doing that.  Tongue)

I got a fairly decent picture before sending it off that does have a glare, but allows you to see that the 2 people at the bottom there are 3 dimensional:

for anyone that doesn't know, this picture is from the manga Return to Labyrinth.  the characters in the picture are teenage Toby and Moppet, and they are looking at what is actually a statue of Jareth holding baby Toby.

oh, and I had to get my dad's help with the cross stitch.  I put the Aida cloth in, but it didn't hold tight enough, so he put small nails in there to hold it in place.  working with 11 count Aida cloth rocks!!!  Grin

again, I'm glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too
HuricanBlue
« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2010 08:21:38 PM »

Oh my goodness!!! I... I'm just so... Aaah, I can't even talk I'm so happy!  Cheesy

Behold the wonder that is starryeyeddiy's package!

First, the customary group shot:

The SWEETEST charm bracelet ever!

My favorite charm, with my favorite quote  Cheesy

Jareth necklace with silver leafing on the edge... How dreamy is this necklace, I mean, REALLY?

Sarah and Bluto keychain, attached to my car keys as soon as I finished taking these pictures

Cool homemade stickers, I doubt I'll be using them any time soon--they're just too cool!

Pretty journals in my favorite colors--AND they're eco friendly so I can feel good using them!

And probably my favorite of the bunch--though it was hard to pick a favorite-- a hand painted messenger bag!!

I am so in love with my package! Starryeyeddiy is an awesome partner and made this swap great--Thanks again!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stained Chairs
Tute Tuesday: Box of Chocolates Wreath
Sweet Hearts

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...