A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
234 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 616503 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 16, 2010 06:42:41 PM »

I'll be looking forward to seeing a leather tree mask.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

52/50 done
raslalique
« Reply #851 on: January 16, 2010 06:46:09 PM »

Wow! A lot of activity here already!

I have not finalised my list yet but here are the things that definitely have to be made:
  • Leather handbag
  • Curtains
  • Baby stuffed toys
  • Baby Blanket
  • Structured pants
  • Pencil skirt
  • Blazer
  • Some Fabric bags
  • dresses

The progress being made by everyone is so motivating! I wish I had more time though...school is taking its toll.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #852 on: January 16, 2010 06:49:21 PM »

anna.wahnsinn--love the turquoise/black earrings! especially the crackled look beads!

micheleleigh34--nice list but it is really really hard to read the yellow font! I know I am looking forward to seeing your quilled items!

artzknitz--ha ha --I have also joined the "finish old projects" along--I swear I am about to throw half of them in the garbage because there must be a reason I never finished them--ugh

pixieeval--commented on your cute t-shirt dresses! Are you turning the t-shirts inside out to sew on them?  I applique a lot of jeans legs and the only way I can do it is to turn them inside out to manipulate the fabric...a real pain but can't throw out hubby's favorite jeans! ha ha

I did get a lot of projects done, but unfortunately, can't post any yet...

I have 7 sets of knitting needles going, and depending on my mood, I have been knitting a few rows here and there...*sigh* I knit like I read...6-7 at a time...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #853 on: January 16, 2010 06:58:11 PM »

WHOA!!!! Didn't realize how far out I was in this post!!!! hahahahaha I have my kitty skirt almost done...just gotta either glue the sequin leash on or sew it but then I will take a few shots and post 'em.... be back soon!!  Cheesy

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #854 on: January 16, 2010 07:14:16 PM »

pixieeval--commented on your cute t-shirt dresses! Are you turning the t-shirts inside out to sew on them?  I applique a lot of jeans legs and the only way I can do it is to turn them inside out to manipulate the fabric...a real pain but can't throw out hubby's favorite jeans! ha ha

I've never thought to turn them inside out! I've got a few more blank shirts for her downstairs, and I might have to try that out. I read someone's post this evening who decorated a shirt, and she had to take it apart first, then sew it back together. I thought about doing that, but unless I do some real serious type work on the decorating, I couldn't see myself taking the shirts apart...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LexiMarie
« Reply #855 on: January 16, 2010 07:26:41 PM »

I'll be looking forward to seeing a leather tree mask.

I'm hoping to work on it tomorrow, but it depends on if I have a container large enough to soak it. Dorm sinks aren't as big as I wish they were. Here's to hoping I don't slice my finger like I did while cutting the last one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Britness
« Reply #856 on: January 16, 2010 07:35:56 PM »

I made another pair of Yoga pants today out of a dark pink t-shirt... this pair came out great...the other pair are on my list. I also organized my closet and dressers today...it looks FAB..... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #857 on: January 16, 2010 08:15:26 PM »

Ok so i was having a bit of trouble with the waist line and the hem!!! *ack* my dear friend shdwstrm kindly helped me out (ty ty ty xo) and this is my kitty/poodle skirt!!!!!

a few close-ups of the kitty!!!!!

It's a nice twirly kind of skirt too!!! LOL
Now...onto sewing my monster purse!!!!

-GH

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #858 on: January 16, 2010 08:17:30 PM »

I hope you've sewn your sequins on grindhousehussy19, it would suck if the glue and sequins came off after a while of washings and wearings! Sad  It looks SO cute! I'm working on some projects, but I get crappy internet here at best, so I can't post any projects.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #859 on: January 16, 2010 08:25:02 PM »

Oh how cute, GrindHouse! It looks really twirly and the kitty is cut out so well!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...