A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
312 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 616627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 06, 2010 09:29:01 AM »

And I've topped out over 6000.  Getting posts is easy.  Just talk.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

52/50 done
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: January 06, 2010 09:30:41 AM »

....as long as it is craft-related Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound

Homeschoolin mama of 5 little cowboys

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 06, 2010 09:58:25 AM »

How exciting! Another way to destash my crazy piles of fabric and yarn"^.^" I have so many patterns I have been wanting to try out, and this is just the motivation I need [you would think the overwhelming piles would be motivation, but I just cover them with a sheet and forget about them-Natalie Tran reference...and I really do do that]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

But can I make it out of clay?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #413 on: January 06, 2010 10:25:53 AM »

Item 2/50

Finished this in the morning. Wanted to accent the fact that I have two different shaped eyes (and that I was tilting my head) but I went too overboard with the eyes and forgot to tilt the head. :/ It's covered in fixative spray...always put you art away when you are tired before you do something you'll regret. Anyways, C.C. appreciated. Smiley At least I got my hair color right!

If I post this in the boards I will go back and edit so I don't double post.

Edit: That dang scanner washed out all of the shading on the skin from the nose to the chin. Grr
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010 10:27:25 AM by raeraethejetplane » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Obsession: Polymer Clay
Ariethine
« Reply #414 on: January 06, 2010 10:42:38 AM »

O.o HOLY SH...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! SEVEN THOUSAND... O.o WOW YOU GO, ALWAYSINMYROOM!!

And that doesn't look bad raerae. I admit that tilting the head would have made it look a little better. (The placement of the eyes on the face makes it look a bit off.) But other than that, I think it looks really good.

(And I know how the scanner takes stuff away, It ruined a couple of my drawings that I was trying to get on my computer.)

I really like the bleeding paint hair... well, looks like it's bleeding. >>
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bexieboo
« Reply #415 on: January 06, 2010 10:44:55 AM »

ariethine--you are on a roll with your hearthstone theme! Now you have a pincushion that doubles as something you can throw if you get mad! ha ha

Perhaps it's best to do that before putting any pins in it...  Wink

Alwaysinmyroom, congratulations on your anniversary!!

Raeraethejetplane, I love the colour of your hair! The technique you used to paint it looks really interesting too.

I am still midway through my first project of the year (the sister's boyfriend's gloves), but it's going quickly, so they should definitely be finished by the end of the week. I have a couple more things to add to my list Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

But can I make it out of clay?

« Reply #416 on: January 06, 2010 10:56:18 AM »

And that doesn't look bad raerae. I admit that tilting the head would have made it look a little better. (The placement of the eyes on the face makes it look a bit off.) But other than that, I think it looks really good.

(And I know how the scanner takes stuff away, It ruined a couple of my drawings that I was trying to get on my computer.)

I really like the bleeding paint hair... well, looks like it's bleeding. >>

Thank you. :3 And my hair is bleeding... I was washing my hair with my man in the shower and he said I looked like a scene from Carrie. hahah Also, bad scanner bad!

Raeraethejetplane, I love the colour of your hair! The technique you used to paint it looks really interesting too.
This picture was both inspired by my looking in the mirror after a shower and the mad want to try this technique. If you have a deviant art account you can view it here http://3lda.deviantart.com/art/Watercolor-Effects-Tutorial-145826408
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Obsession: Polymer Clay
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

« Reply #417 on: January 06, 2010 11:13:39 AM »

i have started a skirt..... it's gonna be a poodle kitty skirt.... i'm a cat lover so i want a kitty instead of a poodle!! lol

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #418 on: January 06, 2010 11:21:46 AM »

It's so nice to hear someone else say they're a cat lover more than a dog lover. I adore my cats, and it's VERY irritating to hear people say they're not as good as dogs, and to see that they're always the bad guys in the movies. I feel like it's kind of pig headed to say that one pet is better than another. Sad  >> Except for fish... they're kind of just there... <<    Wink  Just kidding! I have nothing against fish either.

I MUST do a kitty craft to celebrate this. Smiley I don't know what... >> and that makes my announcement... a lot less epic... T.T

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #419 on: January 06, 2010 11:29:49 AM »

I always like art that captures the essence of a person or a message instead of a realistic capture (why not just photograph it then?Huh)

Love the bleeding hair and the expression...not sure how I feel about the eyes, but I understand because my eyes seem to be off kilter as well...hmmm...I would just say keep on painting...not everyhting is going to be 100% ever!!!

A kitty skirt would be very cute!! I love my cats (and my dogs!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...