A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
334 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 616631 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #370 on: January 05, 2010 05:58:54 PM »

QueenNinjaMonkey your acorn pull is ingenious- I love the way it co-ordinates with the light

Thank you, it was such a simple project but I've been putting it off for over a year!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
ragdoll193
« Reply #371 on: January 05, 2010 06:15:15 PM »

I tried doing this last year, but forgot to actually track my progress!
this year, I have a list of stuff to make already that i can just cross off Smiley I don't think I actually made it last year Roll Eyes

so far I have:
1.   Blanket for Gram
2.   (4)Tea wallets for: me, FH's mom, FH, my aunt
3.   felted wool hat (knit OR crochet)
4.   FHs scarf
5.   Hat to match FH scarf
6.   Scarf to match purple crochet cloche
7.   snowflake ornaments/garland (10+)
8.   KNIT SOCKS

and of course with the immense inspiration from Craftster, and the show replies to your posts section, I will keep up!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010 06:16:54 PM by ragdoll193 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥♥♥
Ariethine
« Reply #372 on: January 05, 2010 06:52:47 PM »

I think for my next two projects, I will steal from other people's lists. I want to make at least one tea wallet, but probably no more than three, and I want to crochet a cotton dishcloth. And both of those items completely from stash as well. Smiley

I really want to find a pincushion pattern that I am absolutely going to be in love with.... does anyone know any good ones?

Oh, and I got more stuffing today! I got a 10lb bulk pack!! It was $20, and my mom gave me 15 to pay me back (unnecessarily, I might add,) because the bank was deducting 5 dollars a MONTH from my SAVINGS account. (She was LIVID) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftypuppymom
« Reply #373 on: January 05, 2010 07:03:05 PM »

I'm one of those people who will be adding to the list as the year progresses......and as creativity strikes me Smiley
So far this is my list....
1) Make socks for swap
2) Make scarf out of glitter yarn
3) Make another pair of socks
4) Make a top or something out of sugar cane yarn
5) Make a purse personalized for me (pockets for everything under the sun)
6) Finish Soul of the Rose Cross-Stitch pattern
7) Finish sweater that I've been post-poning finishing for 2 years
Cool Finish scrapbook
9) Make a mini accordion scrapbook
10) Make a matchbox shrine

Now I just really have to get started on it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #374 on: January 05, 2010 07:07:29 PM »

I totally agree, this thread moves pretty quickly I got 4 pages behind just today, lol

luckdragon- I know but there was something else that I wanted to do anyway but didn't want to go to far over the points.. I will let you know when it is ready to be mailed  Wink

in crafty news I have had a very productive week, I am proud of myself. I am getting a head start on my list because I have a few afghans to make and they will take a few months each to complete.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2010 07:38:33 PM »

ariethine--there are TONS of pincushion ideas here--I know there were several swaps--use the tag function and you will be able to see tons of pinchusions--I bet you can find one you want to make!

I agree that this is a great place to motivate you to finish those WIPS!  Also a great place to steal borrow ideas!!!  Grin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010 07:39:51 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2010 07:54:30 PM »

Oh thank you..yes they are a hoot and a half! He is my little baby....Don't know where we would be w/o him...as I speak the Hubby is getting on him ...lol Its always something with those guys...does yours sleep under the covers too?

Mine is my little baby too. She's 8 (and she's brown and white, instead of black/white) and does sleep under the covers. She eventually works her way up to the top and by morning her little head is poking out of the covers. Snoring away....

I'm not making much progress on my list, but then again I am. I have yet to cross something off the list, but I work on something every day. By the end of the weekend, I may be able to cross some things off. Or at least put a checkmark by the ongoing goals. yay  Grin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010 07:59:33 PM by playswithneedles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
Ariethine
« Reply #377 on: January 05, 2010 07:59:08 PM »

I looked, and then I looked at something I made recently... and then I'm like... that's gonna be my pincushion... so I'll post a link the MOMENT I get done. Cheesy Where does one go about posting a pincushions?? The home sweet home section too??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: January 05, 2010 08:16:57 PM »

I finished the second item today! It wasn't listed as #2, but that list just came off the top of my head anyway. My daughter just got her own studio, and had to leave a lot of stuff behind when we emptied our storage in California. So, she's sort of starting over. AND, she hates sewing! But, being a Mom, I have to nudge her into a little independance.
  So, I told her I was making her a sewing box. But, it's really a box for anything I had duplicates of, meaning a lot of office supplies.
  There is a little mini needlebook/sewing kit, just for those emergency repairs. I'll never get off the hook from doing her real sewing and alterations.
  This box had a company logo painted in the oval center. I used butterfly brads to secure a stiff piece of cardboard thru the lid, and padded and covered and beaded the velvet puff that is now there. It is glued card-board to cardboard, so it would take some real malice to remove.
  The inside was sanded lightly, and felted. I used a second layer of felt, and sewed
elastic bands/loops to hold pencils, markers, etc. Then, it was stitched on with a curved needle to the felt already glued on the lid. I left the top open for a pocket.
I'm really proud of how this turned out.... HERE IT IS!!!

The little needle book has 2 pouches, I used vertical blind plastic to wind up some thread, and made vynil pouches for the thread. There is also a vynil envie sewn to the lower edge for buttons, and to keep needles from dropping down.
Thanks for looking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #379 on: January 05, 2010 08:21:10 PM »

That's beautiful KLKing... I don't understand why she doesn't want to sew, but everybody's different. My cousins don't understand why I want to craft instead of play soccer, but eh. To each her own. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...