A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
318 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 456
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2010-CLOSED--Join us in the 50 Projects 2011  (Read 616512 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
mizgrace77
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2010 12:54:20 PM »

Yes. I have been a craftster member for a while but the whole thing overwhelms me so now i can focus on one thing and get it done Grin I am always wanting to be creative and usually just put it off so now I will have a goal which might actually make me stick to my crafting. And if you can post some guidelines about where to post our projects and that stuff that would help me a ton. Thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2010 01:10:49 PM »

hahaha - I am an over the top person I know!  I have many wishes to do things - and hopefully if I give myself a goal of 100 I'll actually finish 50 lol.

I still need to check to see if I have enough of that reindeer fabric to make you a tree skirt pinokeeo!

Ooooo.  I hope you do.  I fell in love with that tree skirt.  IYP 15 is up, so maybe....

I am booked solid until after the end of February.  I'll have to see when the iyp is due before I commit - and make sure I can get enough sections out of that fabric.  That was the best reindeer fabric ever!!  I regret not buying every last bit of it lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Sera unravled
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2010 01:13:05 PM »

I am totally doing this, I did this last year but I lost track of how many things I've done.  

I don't have a list yet but I know for sure that I have to finnish my cable knit blanket.  I have been working on this blanket for a year and a half.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
teag
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2010 02:21:58 PM »

OKay I have completed two items one from my list and am working on a third

1. seam ripper makeover

2. Covered tape measure

both are components to a larger more involved project
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2010 02:32:14 PM »

Hmmm, is it food related?  I love both of your projects.  The spoon threw me because I hadn't scrolled far enough, but I get it now.  I plan on making quite a few covered tape measures this year, just as soon as I find them at a decent price.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2010 02:34:27 PM »

Wow, that was fast.  Very nice.

So, do we post what we do here, or elsewhere and then post a link?

hahaha - I am an over the top person I know!  I have many wishes to do things - and hopefully if I give myself a goal of 100 I'll actually finish 50 lol.

I still need to check to see if I have enough of that reindeer fabric to make you a tree skirt pinokeeo!

Ooooo.  I hope you do.  I fell in love with that tree skirt.  IYP 15 is up, so maybe....

I am booked solid until after the end of February.  I'll have to see when the iyp is due before I commit - and make sure I can get enough sections out of that fabric.  That was the best reindeer fabric ever!!  I regret not buying every last bit of it lol.

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted.  I want to do one for me, one for you, and I don't think I can do both swaps.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010 02:40:12 PM by pinokeeo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

52/50 done
Ariethine
« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2010 02:42:43 PM »

The only thing I have completed so far is a weeks worth of paper cranes folded. I am stuck here at my dad's for tonight and tomorrow as well, so I really hope I have some considerable work to show you on the seventh. Smiley

I finished a tiny scarf to match the hat that I made my doll, and I'm going to be making her some sewn clothes once I get back in range of my sewing machine. Gonna have to think of someway to hide her bust, because she's got headlights like a 18 wheeler, and hard plastic breasts don't mold according to clothes. T.T  

I'm almost at thirty cranes now, so I'm trudging happily along in that respect. Smiley It feels good to get a weeks worth done. Perhaps if that's mostly all I can do here, then I could get so far ahead, I could finish them in HALF a year. (I know that's not very ambitious, but with all of the other stuff, I don't know when I'd really be motivated to do paper folding instead.

But yes, my list is going to be the same. I'm probably going to scrap a few of my original ideas, and just replace them with different ones. :3 But I'm SO anxious to use my new sewing machine. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dharma_rebel

Craftsters never say die.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2010 02:57:52 PM »

I never thought about covering my seam ripper! What a great idea. Did you use polyclay? I think I'm gonna have to go get some of that stuff, I have another project I want to use it for...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster member 08/22/2005 - 12/19/2019

"Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun.
Like a stream that meets a boulder, halfway through the wood.
Who can say it I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you, I have been changed for good." ~Wicked
ageddert
« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2010 03:10:45 PM »

wow. I love the covered tape measure and seam ripper. I cant wait to see what it goes to!

Ariethine- do you have a plan for all of those cranes when your done or are you just going to have a guinness world record sized collection?? lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2010 7/50!!

Alton Brown Swap-Waiting to recieve Smiley
Crafty Detective Swap- Sneakily crafting for ______
SockMonkey/critter Swap-Waiting for partners
Post Secret - Brainstorming my secrets...
Onceyoupop2010 swap- Waiting for partners
pookiemccool
"Even when we're apart I can feel you next to me. There's a hidden love connecting us like voices on a string. Even when I'm alone I can tell you're with me. There's a hidden love connecting us and I'm holding on..."

I <3 swaps!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2010 03:14:20 PM »

the seam ripper and tape measure are adorable!

I am more than halfway done with baby project 1 and then have 3 more to go to welcome my boyfriends niece in February. I think that I will post some things in batches since some of the stuff will be going in a set.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 456 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...