A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
223 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anime/Manga Swap 5!! - sign-ups end Jan 5 - send outs Feb 10  (Read 34201 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Hika-chan
Self Appointed Queen of the Leemars

A Mom enjoying my own adventures in Craftsterland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2009 11:33:22 PM »

Ooo that is awesome. I will have to make one of these too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists http://=http://www.wists.com/Hika-chan/
blog http://motherinwonderland.blogspot.com/

I love to swap ATCs. Let me know if you're interested.
Proxima
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009 03:44:36 AM »

I'm so excited, I can't wait to get my partner, this is gonna be fun! But as soon as I sent the questionnaire, I remembered so many mangas and animes I forgot to write in the list  Cry

BTW, is there a connection between SGA and anime? Because I see some familiar names here  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Walking through the glass of mirror,
going to most distant star,
looking for the higher tenor,
journey leading far and far.
TPauSilver
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009 08:24:18 AM »

Myanimelist is awsome. I'm kind of obsessive about list making anyway but myanimelist is awsome for keeping exactly up to date with where I am on things. I normally watch quite a few series at once and was keeping track with notcards and a cork board before, which was awsome but myanimelist makes it so much easier.

I just can't wait to get started now Smiley Most of the fun of crafting is making geeky things, I'm going to have so much fun with this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Riechan

Flowers in full bloom do not last forever!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009 11:01:39 AM »

Myanimelist is awsome. I'm kind of obsessive about list making anyway but myanimelist is awsome for keeping exactly up to date with where I am on things. I normally watch quite a few series at once and was keeping track with notcards and a cork board before, which was awsome but myanimelist makes it so much easier.

I just can't wait to get started now Smiley Most of the fun of crafting is making geeky things, I'm going to have so much fun with this swap.

yeah it is!
I was using Notepad on the pc for keeping track before I found myanimelist.
Too bad they don't have something to keep track of the live-actions (drama's) you are watching, I am keeping track of them in my profile Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Facebook and Etsyshop
IG
Zero waste in progress
angelcallie
Fabric Addict

It is a truth universally acknowledged . . .

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009 03:31:03 PM »

I'm so excited, I can't wait to get my partner, this is gonna be fun! But as soon as I sent the questionnaire, I remembered so many mangas and animes I forgot to write in the list  Cry

BTW, is there a connection between SGA and anime? Because I see some familiar names here  Grin

If you think of something you forgot but really want to have added to your list, you can just pm me and I can make the addition. I know, with such a broad category, you can sometimes forget some of the things you like.

The only real linky I can see between SGA and anime is that they are both awesome. But really, what more do you need?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proxima
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009 12:55:42 AM »

WOW, thanks a bunch! I use myanimelist for finding info about series, yet I never thought about registering (I'm so dumb). @registers right [email protected]

If you think of something you forgot but really want to have added to your list, you can just pm me and I can make the addition. I know, with such a broad category, you can sometimes forget some of the things you like.

The only real linky I can see between SGA and anime is that they are both awesome. But really, what more do you need?  Grin

Thanks, but that's allright, I think I remembered enough to get just the right partner as I tend to choose similar things, and then I'll probably link my partner to my profile for inspiration  Grin.
And yeah, they are wonderful... why am I thinking about an anime version of SGA? Something nicer than the US cartoon?

Anyway, I just can't wait to start, plus I have sooo many extras to share - like postcards from magazines and some manga pages from Manga Preview books I always get with my purchase in Germany (seriously, when you buy even a single manga, they give you a thick book with info about upcoming releases and preview pages for free).   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

darkladymajesta
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009 10:50:07 AM »

I don't have to much of a collection because I started buying art and craft supplies but I do have lots of those I tend to include in my packages Cheesy I can't wait to spoil my partner, I just got an awesome gift card I am itching to use Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Proxima
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009 03:43:20 PM »

Sorry I'm so hyper (the curse of insomniacs), but I've found a cute baking manga called Akuma to Dolce, it's soooo sweet! Cheesy I just wonder if the cake recipe they mentioned was meant to be really used as it missed a lot of info Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chrislea
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009 05:39:27 PM »

Perhaps something was lost in translation?  Sometimes the things they say in Antique Bakery don't make a lot of sense - though certainly culture comes into play.  A true mont blanc and a Japanese mont blanc are quite different!  ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hika-chan
Self Appointed Queen of the Leemars

A Mom enjoying my own adventures in Craftsterland!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009 11:22:18 PM »

I havent read either of those, but I did finish kitchen princess which also has recipes in it at the back. I have made a few of them and they worked really well. 

I'm so excited about this!  I'm like the only one in my social circles that likes anime/manga, so its awesome to get chat and partner up with other fellow anime/manga lovers. I can't wait to get started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists http://=http://www.wists.com/Hika-chan/
blog http://motherinwonderland.blogspot.com/

I love to swap ATCs. Let me know if you're interested.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...