A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 314,386
Currently Running With Scissors:
196 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Packaging for bath and body products? Plastic tubs?  (Read 1849 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

so.breathless
Shiny objects...

View Profile WWW
« on: December 04, 2009 04:31:26 PM »

Salutations!

I've been experimenting with recipes and I'm finally working on launching a beauty and body products line in my shop. I'm going to be offering body lotions, butters, scrubs, mineral makeup, lip glosses and sticks, etc. I'm having a hard time finding the packaging that I want for my scrubs and lotions.

At the moment I'm mostly hunting for 4-6 oz clear plastic tubs that I can apply my own labels to. Most of what google has lead me to thus far required large orders and I'm just looking for a case to start with- not 200 pieces. I'm trying to offer natural products at a budget price so I'm looking for something in the range of $1 per tub if I can find it.

Any suggestions of decent vendors?

(I apologize if there is a post with good packaging advice somewhere, I hunted but couldn't find the info I needed)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sparkling_gem1987
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009 06:17:54 PM »

I did a quick google search for you and came up with a few sites that sell containers at a reasonable price for how many quantities you like, though I'm not sure if you are referring to these type of containers:

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=68

http://www.containerandpackaging.com/subtype.asp?itemtype=Plastic_Tubs

This one requires a minimum quantity but it's only around 25 jars a case so not that outrageous:

http://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin118i.html

I hope that was of some help Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009 06:19:02 PM by sparkling_gem1987 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

little me
Little Me Crafts

Enjoy Life's Little Pleasures

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009 08:13:05 AM »

Try www.soapsandthings.com. She is verrry reasonable you can buy 1 or as many as you want - even waterproof labels. I've been using her for a while now & I am very pleased.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

so.breathless
Shiny objects...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010 10:44:54 AM »

I thought I would let everyone know that I ended up getting some great supplies from http://wholesalesuppliesplus.com/- everything came really quickly and exactly as stated. You can get singles or buy in bulk like I ended up doing. Thanks for the tips!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Buster Small Bag
Save Your Place
Meatless Monday: Black Bean & Caramelized Onion Tacos

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...