A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,683
Currently Running With Scissors:
107 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Street Fighter Plushies (New: Sakura Plushie)  (Read 3571 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
danger0usangel03
« on: December 04, 2009 08:50:53 AM »

I made these for a friend who is going to an a street fighter tournament this weekend. Smiley He asked me to make a few for him and his friends. Here are 2 that i was able to get finished.

its Ryu and Sagat!

my Bf loved the sagat one!! he laughs at how cute he came out Smiley

So i decided im going to work on the whole gang (Or at least most of them) hehe :3
I thought it itd be easier to post everything on one post no? instead of makin a new one every week or so @[email protected]
 Here is Sakura! :3

:3 Just have to add her shoe laces and her red undershirt Smiley
ive been playing with different ways to make them and fabric. its been pretty fun .. ive come to the conclusion that painting the face on fleece is NOT fun -___-;

« Last Edit: December 15, 2009 09:18:00 AM by danger0usangel03 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dustbunnyofdoom
Impatient Perfectionist

Impatient Perfectionist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009 12:27:10 PM »

These are SO cute, I am a huge fan of the Street Fighter games. I would have just lost it if you had made a Chun-li one, I love her.

Great job Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music
danger0usangel03
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009 01:11:57 PM »

These are SO cute, I am a huge fan of the Street Fighter games. I would have just lost it if you had made a Chun-li one, I love her.

Great job Smiley

Smiley Ill def post if i ever make her .. i have a few friend that want different characters i just may end up making the whole crew. Thatd be too exciting to have them all in my room thou, haha, id be sad to give them up lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vampira_666
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009 11:35:15 AM »

OMG.... the Hubby would die for these!! although Akuma is his favorite character- Ryu is a close second- he'd totally be smitten if he saw these!! You should totally make and sell them!!! I'd totally buy one!!! or two.... or three!! Wink Wink

« Last Edit: December 05, 2009 11:36:22 AM by Vampira_666 - Reason: ** THIS ROCKS** » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~ Vampira_666 ~*
danger0usangel03
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009 07:32:55 AM »

OMG.... the Hubby would die for these!! although Akuma is his favorite character- Ryu is a close second- he'd totally be smitten if he saw these!! You should totally make and sell them!!! I'd totally buy one!!! or two.... or three!! Wink Wink

lol i actually am. My plushies did real well at the street fighter tournament and i got asked to make some more characters and some from other fighting games. I have been telling people to just send requests of some characters they would love to see to put on my list. In the end id love to be able to have made at least one of every character, long list  lol 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mundy

When I grow up I want to be a dinosaur...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009 08:01:27 AM »

These are insanely good. My favourite characters were always General M. Bison and Vega. It'd be awesome to see your take on Bison because you know Chibi villains are always good...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danger0usangel03
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009 09:21:18 AM »

haha omg yes! Chibi bison!! i could picture him now! :3 Ill def have to put him on the list!! ^__^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Dryer Sheets
August 14, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Rainbow Patchwork Skirt

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...