A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
163 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath/Spa swap round 3 SU Nov 29-Dec 20 send out mar 6 CLOSED  (Read 40502 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2010 09:23:28 PM »

checking in Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

(exit, pursued by a bear)
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2010 09:38:57 PM »

I have been a bit behind on this swap but will next week start kicking it into high gear. My mom made a bunch of soap so I will get to send some of it to my partner..I love being able to craft along with my mom. It really is fun.
   Hope all is well with the rest of you and your partners if you need me let me know OK...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2010 09:56:02 PM »

Was finally able to go pick-up the ____ that's been drying at a friend's house forever... *lets out a huge sigh of relief* I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get in touch with her in time for send-out and this is a big part of the package. Now, I should be able to ship by next weekend (hopefully)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
aisy
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2010 10:08:20 PM »

I have been a bit behind on this swap but will next week start kicking it into high gear. My mom made a bunch of soap so I will get to send some of it to my partner..I love being able to craft along with my mom. It really is fun.
   Hope all is well with the rest of you and your partners if you need me let me know OK...
im so jealous of that-my moms not into crafting at all! *sigh*
anyways, im gonna send tomorrow Smiley

also, just wanted to let you know that next week i will be going on vacation to see my cousins so i may not be as active on the board as i usually am.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
shout4joy
« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2010 06:45:19 AM »

on Friday I picked up _____ and as a bonus found ______ to work with in my crafting for this swap. I participated in a quiltathon over the weekend, so I didn't get to anything on this swap, but I will get some done this week Smiley

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lylacfey
« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2010 07:03:10 AM »

Checking in too. I need to send a PM to my partner to check in. I am slowly crafting but still have plenty of time to finish up. I have been so sick I didn't want to start making all the beauty products until I was over everything. I am feeling lots better.  I won't be contaminating any thing.

I almost finished crafting something that is so cute. I am in love with it. I don't want to let it go, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
rabbitspider
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2010 09:33:37 AM »

Well I found a pattern that I am gonna work on...I was at the craft supply yesterday and forgot to pick up the one thing i needed for this project as i am working on another swap that ship Thursday.....Sooo I will have to go back and try my best to buy only that!......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand.
RIP JIM CARROLL   I miss you my brother..
kitkat_pro
Mender for the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2010 10:16:58 AM »

I am doing good and slowly working away at this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists/Pinterest
Out of the dusk a shadow, Then a spark; Out of the cloud a silence, Then a lark; Out of the heart a rapture, Then a pain; Out of the dead, cold ashes, Life again. ~ John Banister Tabb
aisy
« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2010 12:05:29 PM »

so i completely forgot that martin luther king day is today and the post office is closed, so im gonna send tomorrow Smiley
-the days really blend together when your on winter break lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2010 06:36:02 PM »

I wanted to get something done today but no..My little girl has 103.2 fever and breaks only to 102.7 but they don't think it is a big deal. My Mom is not happy with the doctors right now. the poor little thing feels like poo..I miss seeing her cute face. right now she is just so sad and feels yuck..My nextdoor neighbors little girl is in the hospital and has been for 3 days. She started the same way and is SO sick. My kids have had the H1N1 and Flu shots I hope that is not what it is.... I will try again after class to get more done...My mom has her hands full tomarrow she has both my kids and they are sick..YUCK!

OMG we have a sender already WOW..WOW...WOW
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Sweater Snake
Tute Tuesday: Take Anywhere Picnic Playset
Crafting For Good

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...