A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,876
Currently Running With Scissors:
356 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath/Spa swap round 3 SU Nov 29-Dec 20 send out mar 6 CLOSED  (Read 40917 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lylacfey
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2009 03:41:56 AM »

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. I am sending you hugs. Just far away hugs because I don't want you all to catch it. Smiley I am doing better. I have asthma too and I would love to sleep, lol. I am going to try to craft tomorrow. I bought a lot of craft supplies during the after Christmas sales and I need to properly put them away. I am definitely starting in earnest on Monday. All my supplies keep eyeing me and taunting me. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
leashhh
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2009 07:32:55 PM »

i'm going to ac moore and michaels tomorrow to spend the gift cards i got for christmas on supplies for this swap. =] wooo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2009 08:01:03 PM »

Well I have some stuff made. Which is cool because it happened by accident.  I was practicing making something new and when it was done I thought "well isn't this nice, I know who would like this". and POW an item for my Beachy partner. yay!
Then I was looking for other stuff in the Craft storage area and again something Jumped up and screamed you want to make this into some thing for your Spa partner. I love it when that happens.Then there is my obsessive list making. I make Santa look disorganization when it comes to lists. I even have my resolution list from last year on my desk top. but the swap list I just started for this and the mug swap it is a list of things I think, I would like to make for a swap, and what I have and what I need to buy to make them. On the list I have all the swaps I am currently in. (and one I am planning to run in Feb a Farm Ville swap) It is my goal to make my packages not disappoint. I don't know if I have been an excellent swap partner in the passed and I know that it must suck to feel slighted.  So this is all part on my New years resolutions for 2010. My poor partner will have to suffer though me planning and crafting all the way up to send out. Poor baby. (wink).
Strawberry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shout4joy
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2009 05:09:01 AM »

I've only got ideas rattling around in my brain, not being put into action yet. My soaping type supplies are in the garage and we have been having bitter cold weather...so I am thinking until a sunny day (a possibility tomorrow!). OR I might have dh bring in my scents so I can smell them in warmth and think about what direction I want to go...

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2009 06:19:17 AM »

OK all..the holidays are over time to check in and let me know how it is going..You have been in communication with your partners CORRECT? PM me and them if not!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2009 06:25:14 AM »

I've finished up 3 smalls with plans for a few more. The materials for those "few more" have already been acquired and I'll most likely start on them today while sitting in front of the fire place. (It's really darned cold up here!)

There's also a plan in works for an extra bit of special spoilage. Hehehe....I do love stalking...I mean investigative work......

*insert mischievous grin here!*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2009 10:00:56 AM »

I've finished up a couple of items and have plans for more .. unfortunately I stuff at home so no working on the train today ....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
green r my tear$
I Praise GOD for my TALENT$ and MOTIVATION!!

U R ONLY LIMITED BY UR IMAGINATION!! SO IMAGE...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2009 10:34:57 AM »

just an update.  i have bought lots of items for my partner.  i now need to make a few items for her as well. HAPP NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

Smiley   Wink   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Katrena'sGifts&Such

Enrolled Swap:
aisy
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2009 11:15:50 AM »

I have ideas of what I want to make for my partner but I haven't started yet because I need to finish another swap before I start on this one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2009 01:39:22 PM »

I can't wait to get started on my partner's package.  I have a few things made up already just need to make some things especially for my partner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...