A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,891
Currently Running With Scissors:
240 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath/Spa swap round 3 SU Nov 29-Dec 20 send out mar 6 CLOSED  (Read 40941 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009 09:11:38 AM »

WEll, Start checking inboxes...I am starting to send right now...

With an ODD number we will have 3 that are in a round robin A sends to B sends to c sends to A....

This was a fun group I really hope for GREAT communication in the thread You are REQUIRED to check in at least weekly with the thread and partner, You need to please get to know your partners WANTS and LIKES before you start. I know some are partnerend with people that make different things and some the same sort of things but really get to looking and chatting with partner before getting started so this is a great swap for all and we all stay relaxed! Mmmmm relaxed...Mmmmmm

As for the bike...My Mom had a FIT..she got a bike off the floor for the same price and it is much nicer and so cute Barbie LOL..I am not to happy with Walmart or any bigbox store ever but to try to pass some crap off WOW..How dare they!!

Off to start a GREAT AND RELAXING SWAP...Please start early so not to wait until the last min and stress and be late..Ahhh relax and craft..cant wait!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
rabbitspider
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2009 09:23:55 AM »

great advice....i will start early....as I want to learn some stuff along the way....yeah The bike is replaced...yeah i have not done any Wal mart this year...I am boycotting.....I will be checking around later for partner...HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone...

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand.
RIP JIM CARROLL   I miss you my brother..
guacaMolly
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2009 10:25:17 AM »

Whew, looks like it's going to be a challenge, not much on my partner's list is something I've made before! I have been making soap and bath products for 10 years though, I know a lot about natural decadent and fun ingredients (also have a lot on hand) and I'm sure I can make her very happy. Smiley

...I've been wanting to make my own sugar scrubs for years (I have everything I need for it), so this might be the perfect excuse!  Wink

This will be fun, and I'm really glad that we have so much crafting time!

I'm curious, can we send a couple small purchased things, or does it need to be 100% crafted?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftybeachgirl

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2009 10:58:36 AM »

Whew, looks like it's going to be a challenge, not much on my partner's list is something I've made before! I have been making soap and bath products for 10 years though, I know a lot about natural decadent and fun ingredients (also have a lot on hand) and I'm sure I can make her very happy. Smiley

...I've been wanting to make my own sugar scrubs for years (I have everything I need for it), so this might be the perfect excuse!  Wink

I'm curious, can we send a couple small purchased things, or does it need to be 100% crafted?

Purchased Items are cool to go whit your crafted items..Just spoil away Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

aisy
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2009 11:26:47 AM »

thats ok guacomolly-im sure anything you make me will be awesome!im so excited for this swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
craftybeachgirl

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2009 11:29:30 AM »

I did the best to challenge and make everyone happy also..I think this will be an AWESOME swap and we will all put in the extra effore to make sure pur partners are pampered, spoiles and sure feel totally relaxed and care for!

CHeck your PM you should have ALL your partners info and start stalking, communicating and looking for great things to make for each other...WOW totally excited!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2009 11:42:17 AM »

LOL!

I have so seriously got a handle on what I'm what I'm making for my partner! Thanks Craftybeachgirl for giving me a great person to spoil! *GRIN!*

*wanders off to force herself to finish the holiday crafting*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shout4joy
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2009 12:49:49 PM »

oh, partners!  off to stalk...

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2009 01:07:11 PM »

ohh partners!!! Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
kitkat_pro
Mender for the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2009 02:34:01 PM »

Now for the fun to start! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists/Pinterest
Out of the dusk a shadow, Then a spark; Out of the cloud a silence, Then a lark; Out of the heart a rapture, Then a pain; Out of the dead, cold ashes, Life again. ~ John Banister Tabb
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...