A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,875
Currently Running With Scissors:
281 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath/Spa swap round 3 SU Nov 29-Dec 20 send out mar 6 CLOSED  (Read 40923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2009 10:55:30 PM »

Wow I am so glad no one is upset that I ectended the deadline so several more could sign. I am so glad that everyone is excited for this swap! I am so thrilled to get this started but wanted to give all the chance to join as this is a GREAT swap and we all need to feel great after the holidays LOL...

WELCOME TO THE SWAP~ Songs4Drowning~ Burgz ~ sheriffkarli ~mcook72677~

ONLY 1 spot left!! I am closing this swap wiht the max number of 25!!! If you want to join you should send in ASAP..THe first one to get the PM to me is in and we will close..Partners will come MOSTLIKLY Sat NIGHT as we have to take the kids to see Santa, 2 parties and mom has a bumdle of stuff planed for my kids for the weekend...so Could be even SUnday but rest well and think calm thoughts you will all have partners SOON!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009 11:17:43 PM by craftybeachgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2009 07:51:25 AM »

yay Songs4Drowning!!!!!!!! how is ya???

-GH

*waaaaaves* Cheesy I'm doing great, how are your fur-babies? Cheesy

We got about six inches of snow, at least, last night. It looks like I'm going to be home-bound for a couple of days as it's still snowing and expected to go into Saturday. Can't wait to get partners so I can keep myself busy plotting and planning. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rabbitspider
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2009 08:18:30 AM »

I think it is awesome that we get lots of craftster's!!!   The gallery will be amazing!
I am seriously looking forward to this Swap and learning some new stuff along the way....So I wonder who will the last joiner be said the Rabbit! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand.
RIP JIM CARROLL   I miss you my brother..
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2009 11:08:03 AM »

-GH

We got about six inches of snow, at least, last night. It looks like I'm going to be home-bound for a couple of days as it's still snowing and expected to go into Saturday. Can't wait to get partners so I can keep myself busy plotting and planning. Smiley

No snow here yet!! (knocks on head errr wood) My fur babies are doing good!! With the exception of one of the chinnies passing way!! Cry (rip Jack xo) So I have 2 cats.. 3 ratties and 4 chinnies......now looking for a puppy!!! Yes it's a crazy animal farm here!!!!! lol
Can't wait to this swap started!!! Looking into try some new crafts!!! yay!!!

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftybeachgirl

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2009 05:28:22 PM »

WE ARE CLOSED...Horray...I will start to look to partner but it might be Sunday before I can make it all work as I am just not sure who to who as I have not even really started looking at it with the holiday mess LOL....

The FINAL person to join us and close it out is......leashhh WELCOME and thank you for joining and closing this swap!!! Horray for closed not looking to partner...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

leashhh
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2009 06:11:56 PM »

-GH

No snow here yet!! (knocks on head errr wood) My fur babies are doing good!! With the exception of one of the chinnies passing way!! Cry (rip Jack xo) So I have 2 cats.. 3 ratties and 4 chinnies......now looking for a puppy!!! Yes it's a crazy animal farm here!!!!! lol
Can't wait to this swap started!!! Looking into try some new crafts!!! yay!!!

-GH

aww so sad about jack=[ i have  2 ferrets annd my boyfriend has 6 =] i couldnt imagine on of them dying. =[
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftybeachgirl

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2009 09:53:49 PM »

Well hell....I need a nice hot bath!! GAH, I had all the partners done and ready to transfer to my docs and to send partners and OMG my freaking puter crashed and I have no clue who was to what with who..I must redo. It will be really really late before I can redo this I knwo some but cant remember off the top who was to who..What a day!! It is 35 here I am freezing it was in the high 70s a few days ago and will not go back to the 60s for a week or so..I went with mom to buy my lil girl a bike from santa that we had ordered and it was rusted when it got in..REALLY, Not a good day! I am sick and sleepy and just have a cracked headach and needed to come on and send all partner info and then the ol crash down on my puter. I am on my moms laptop now but will try to get this all worked out again soon.
 I am shocked how easy but hard this swap was to partner with the allergies and smoke and no out of area shipping..I just have to go back now and redo...GAH I am so so sorry ladies but paitents will have to be this eve...It is now 1 am my time and I have a baby that will wake me in about 5 hours so I can mess to much longer...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylacfey
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009 12:51:50 AM »

CraftyBeachGirl- I am sending you hugs. Don't you worry about anything and tomorrow is another day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009 01:25:13 AM »

craftybeachgirl - big hugs from me as well.
don't worry about us - get yourself sorted first - we can wait  Smiley x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(exit, pursued by a bear)
rabbitspider
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009 08:25:16 AM »

Hey crafty,

Sorry to hear of the trouble..figures when ya need the box to do its thing it retreats....that is just wrong....As for the bike...i do hope the comapny would replace..i mean it is a Santa present..that is awful..... l also send you a big hug from the northeast where it is currently 31degrees.... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I felt dazed, like I just came out of a 4 hour movie I didn't understand.
RIP JIM CARROLL   I miss you my brother..
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...