A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,635
Currently Running With Scissors:
184 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bath/Spa swap round 3 SU Nov 29-Dec 20 send out mar 6 CLOSED  (Read 40631 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
lylacfey
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2009 10:51:55 PM »

I found vanilla that smells heavenly and did not give me an attack. I had DH smell it first, lol. I feel so much better. I went out today and bought lots of goodies for my partner. I hope I hear from her soon so I can start spoiling her. I have a lot of ideas in my head. I am jumping the gun. Poor girl is probably busy with Christmas. She has an overzealous partner ready and raring' to go. Smiley Off to start crafting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2009 11:59:18 PM »

I have on for you all...This is CRAZY..My mom shipped a box to a lady. Well get this crap she got it back and it had wrong address on it Return to sender...Well they unrapped everythign and took several items from it..this was a chirstmas present for a partner can you imagin? I am just like WOW that is nuts..the funny thing someone said LOL ROTFL was it the postoffice that did it ....I would believe that off my postoffice..

Just thougt I would shar the oddedt thing that has happened with the postoffice I know of this year.. CREEPY ODD..soemone took the time to unwarp and steal then send the rest back..GAH, MEAN FREEKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
aisy
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2009 10:11:09 AM »

that is super weird!
although you never know-some post offices are pretty ummmm......strange
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2009 04:57:40 PM »

so i made my super awesome list of things to go and get from the store and i was all excited... but then my husband thought it would be an awesome idea to drive home from Iowa in a snow storm.... needless to say the car is on the highway still and he is staying with friends! hopefully some time this week he and the car will all make it back safely to denver! At lest everything is still in working order. I just have to wait for the snow to melt before the car to get back here! But we have a while to craft so i guess it is OK!
and i think my partner and i are going to get a long great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2009 09:33:21 AM »

Well, babalina, you've been trumped. I spent last night and this morning working on a piece for this swap. I was able to be social, craft and relax at the same time. I was pleased with the turn out of the item I made...and then my mom laid claim to it. LOL!

I guess I'll have to make another one for you AFTER she has left.  Wink

Happy Holidays everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftybeachgirl

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2009 05:49:28 PM »

Grin  Merry Christmas to all and FINALLY to all a good night LOL..Sleep well all as the last few have been hell here and on Santa Oops I mean my Mom...

Last night her and my daughter drank coffee SHHH don't tell mommy LOL...AND they baked and put cookies and milk out for Santa, spread the reigndeer food in the yard...She woke up so early to make sure all the stocking were filled and everything was right, made breakfest for us then woke my daughter ( she kept her up LATE so she could sleep in LOL...Then with camcorder in hand woke her so excited..She was OMG Atlanta, Santa was here...And down to the ash footprints on the floor by the fireplace mom missed no detail and my little girl was so beyond thrilled and spoiled by "Santa" I think my mom enjoyed Christmas more then my daughter but really this was too fun for all of us..5 is a great age for Christmas!!

Night Night all Kiss Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

lylacfey
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2009 02:47:54 AM »

CraftBeachGiril- Your lil' girl is adorable. Being five years old and loving Santa is the best time in the world.

I was all ready to craft and I have strep. There is no way I am crafting with strep. I have everything planned out and ready to go. I just need to get over strep, lol. Hopefully Sunday I can start in earnest.

I hope you all had the best of holidays.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2009 04:05:26 AM »

I was all ready to craft and I have strep. There is no way I am crafting with strep. I have everything planned out and ready to go. I just need to get over strep, lol. Hopefully Sunday I can start in earnest.

I hope you feel better soon lylacfey! Strep is a big dose of BLEH.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftybeachgirl

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2009 07:10:03 AM »

I hope you feel better soon lylacfey! Strep is a big dose of BLEH.

We are sending warm heathy wishes for a QUICK and speedy recovery to you! Rest adn Chicken soup but hey I am a sleeping kiind of girl LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

baa-me-chick

I'm completely barmey!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2009 07:50:25 AM »

Just a quick check in  Smiley
I had internet problems so couldn't get on but all is resolved now Grin

My awesome hubbie bought me all manner of soap/bath pampering making goodies for Christmas so i'm raring to go & get creating..........I love him SOOOOOO much Kiss Cheesy Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs'n'Stuff
Nicki xx

Destash - along
50 projects 2012

I love personal swaps:-)

My Wists  - http://wists.com/baa-me-chick
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Bow Sleeve T-Shirt
Fun and Games
Meal Prep Monday: Sausage and Veggie Foil Pouch

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...