A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
435 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 32 **Discussion thread**  (Read 57759 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sarahj2001
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #460 on: November 13, 2009 06:20:04 PM »

Wow sheepBlue, i like your start of a blanket! Smiley  I never know what to make with all the handspun yarn I get and this is a neat thing to do with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst
« Reply #461 on: November 13, 2009 07:02:26 PM »

what an awesome blanket of doom! I can't wait to see how it looks when you are finished!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #462 on: November 14, 2009 01:18:03 AM »

I've just spent down to 0 points Angry

Anyone want some roving? For 3 points you can get 6oz of hand dyed romney or 8oz of multicolored merino cross.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009 01:32:43 AM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #463 on: November 14, 2009 05:31:37 AM »

My shop has been really quiet so far this round. Would anyone like any christmasy charms?

I'm hoping I can add to the shop this weekend. Smiley

This morning, I saw something cute on a German website that I thought would be fun to make with the kids. I feel like I'm being slowly sucked into the paper-crafting world. Before I know it, I'll be needing cropper-hoppers and bins for supplies... Cheesy
I hope this translated URL works. It's a small gift of tea bags in book form, and it would be a nice thing for the grandmas and aunts.
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=EN&sl=de&u=http://www.billes-bastelecke.de/Anleitungen/teebeutelbuch/teebeutelbuch.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dperlensterne%2Bvorlagen%2Bpdf%26hl%3DEN%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhg_pHrAd6WmzHtIWaQZYMw9Y_S4hw

Here's the blog it came from:
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=EN&sl=de&u=http://www.knoche-online.de/Kgruppe.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dperlensterne%2Bvorlagen%2Bpdf%26hl%3DEN%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhtNXWYkVAHH5OBKiiduKNvllhEdQ
Sorry about the massive URLs. I navigated away from the original Google search, so I'm not sure how to shorten them without killing the links.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #464 on: November 14, 2009 09:34:43 AM »

CC, yes, the puppy is still in my shop, along with the fleece tigers. Also available but not listed in the shop are a white cable-knit sweater lamb (the same kind that MLF claimed from me a round or two ago) and a striped sweater kitty similar to the black one that you have. I also take requests Smiley

For whoever had expressed interest in the discharged shibori black tees, I have three of them discharging on the porch right now.  The larger size one is going to a pale grey (and could be overdyed any darker color), the smaller one is going to a pale olive, so it will probably need to stay in the green family for overdye. I think I used forest green on the previous shirt.  There is another larger size (40" bust) that has a problem with the collar that I can't completely fix, it is going to a very pale yellow-grey.

(this is the one that I did before: )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 28  instagram!
Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: November 14, 2009 11:20:49 AM »

Ooh, the olive one sounds good! Depends on the size though, I'm usually a medium. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #466 on: November 14, 2009 01:23:14 PM »

I should be able to afford a small crafty splurge now. After hubby leaves though. My Dad will drive me around and wait while I browse WITHOUT COMPLAINING. He is much better trained than hubby.

LOLOLOL
This made me laugh  Smiley

P.S.  I'm adding a back scrubber (knit) to my shop and a little box of knitted throw patterns....
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009 01:35:00 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #467 on: November 14, 2009 10:48:34 PM »

Hi ladies! I added a few things to my shop tonight. I'm working on felted cowls but they aren't quite done yet. However, I did add some extensions that I've been working on! They are wool and wool/bamboo/firestar and I have three pieces for now.

I'm quite excited about them. There is also a pink set which is shorter, good for short hairstyles. I'm open to custom orders! I'll be adding that into my shop soon.

They range from the largest set which is sewn to a hairband for 3 points. A shorter set attatched to a metal hair clip for 2 points and a small pink set attatched to a metal clip for 1 point. 

Is there any interested in anything more diverse than this? I'm VERY interested in delving into the faux dreadlock world.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009 12:24:40 PM by SewMamaLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
penguino
« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2009 12:14:03 AM »

Sheepblue - the crochet blanket looks great.  What color are you looking for the handspun yarn?  I have some and also some leftover from projects.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2009 12:32:03 AM »

man, in my funkier, less "i need to be a business woman" days I would have been all over the wooly-dreads. I fear that I need to go get a serious haircut and a suit for people to not treat me like I am 10 years old though.
SIGH

I spent a freezing day at nollie's painting. it looks awesome though, so i thought i would share some pictures of the front!

and i painted this today:

in swappy news:
who wants homemade marshmallows made with real vanilla beans and NO cornsyrup? I might even go a step FURTHER and run to the closest farm for some honey....

I was thinking like 10-15 for a point

Also, sheep. I have some yellow/green merino handspun leftovers. PM me if you are interested/want pix
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts WINTER Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...