A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
390 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 81
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 32 **Discussion thread**  (Read 57757 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
calluna
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2009 05:20:46 PM »

my shop's open!

change yer clocks, everyone!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 10:08:26 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Thank you for sharing this home with me for so many years.

happy.hermit.heather at gee mail dot com
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2009 05:54:03 PM »

Great costume, Eliea!

I am not going out and there are no trickortreaters. The local "thing to do" on halloween is to form a giant mob of drunken people downtown and destroy property, and the police have discussed shutting down most of the main roads, which isn't really in the "fun" category as far as I'm concerned. So, I'm staying home with leftover cake & ice cream, hot cider, an artichoke, and am going to cut up some sweaters, scour fleece, and make a brandied pumpkin pie. And I got totoro on netflix Smiley and a couple episodes of project runway to catch up on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 28  instagram!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009 06:26:59 PM »

Just got back from trick-or-treating. We have quite a crew that goes out together - there are 8 kids, 10 adults and 1 dog. It was a lot of fun, but it was awfully cold. Snort was quite the trooper - here she is in all her bee glory. (I didn't have time to make her an outfit this year so we just bought her a bee one.)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2009 06:55:14 PM »

Aww Snort's so cute!  We actually took our dog, Ted, outside to sit with us to hand out candy.  Normally he's kind of crazy since he's still young but today he behaved like never before!  I think he was a little freaked out at all the kids with masks.  Next year I'll have to make Ted a costume since I know he can be good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2009 07:11:50 PM »

Snort's adorable!

Q had lots of fun trickortreating.  He was very efficient and businesslike about it though, it was kind of weird, haha.  It was SOOOO hot and muggy to boot, I was sweating... but Q seemed to be alright.  Was quite a work-out since all the driveways in my inlaws neighborhood are rather steep (either up or down).
We came across a house with an ambulance parked out front but something seemed off about it and when we got closer we noticed it said on the side "Jambulance" HAHA, it was for a DJ, made me giggle.

Husband made sweet potato pies this afternoon (his mom had brought over some sweet potatoes last week, so he had to use them for something).  YUM!  Wish we had some coolwhip or whipped cream though... mmmmmmm.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2009 07:22:56 PM »

bee snort is adorable!

omg i totally want a sweet potato pie and and artichoke now! and some cake and ice cream and halloween candy. unfortunately my cupboard is bare at the moment Sad

we had a good time carving our pumpkins tonight and then munching the toasted seeds. tomorrow we go to the day of the dead festival at the british museum... they promise to have mexican food vendors so i'm psyched (no mexican food in london Sad)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2009 07:23:24 PM »

Aww AQ Snort is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2009 07:34:32 PM »

Is it sad that I'm looking fwd to the 75% off Halloween
candy sales this week?
I did not buy any chocolate this year, and am absolutely
CRAVING it!  LOLOLOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2009 07:59:32 PM »

Happy Halloween ladies! How about voting for this nice girl in a "Zombie Pinup Contest"? She's a member of another forum I am on and has got lots of votes! Since we were talking zombies the other day, I thought a few of you might like to help her out.

We've been sick through Halloween. Poor AJ hit her head on a table corner and has a little black eye. So we dressed up for about an hour as a fairy (who looks beat up) and I managed to snap a few good pictures. She was so precious that a nice lady and her cute little puppy stopped to tell us how cute she was. Wink

She's planting fairy flowers with her little matching shovel here, like all good fairies do. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2009 08:05:58 PM »

Heehee, cute costume Snort! Grin

No it's not sad Kayrun!  I'm looking forward to seeing if I'll be able to find any eyelashes for my poppets on sale!  

CC, eat some good Mexican for me.  

Lana got a ton of candy.  I think because it was rainy people were giving it out more freely.  She and her friends had a blast playing with their candies afterwards.  Lana had her very first Twix and loved it.  She was pooped by the time we got home and fell asleep right after her bath.  Smiley

ETA: AJ is adorable!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 08:07:06 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 81 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...