A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
118 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall 2009 Fill a Medium Flat Rate Box with Supplies Signups Closed! Send Nov 18  (Read 15580 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009 10:55:10 AM »

I had signed up for the small fill a box but after reviewing my list of all I have to offer I decided I better sign up for this one too. 

I've been thinking the same thing.  I looked at that $4.95 box and decided that there's no way I can get all of this in that little box.

I've still got a couple of days to think about this, but I'll hurry through my supplies and make a decision.

And I would love to have those little ceramic critters for my collection.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

52/50 done
imafundork
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009 12:48:13 PM »

Add me to the this of people wanting to join both this swap and the $4.95 box swap.  Right now, I only have one slot open.  I am waiting a little bit to see if I get feedback for a swap I've completed-that way I can join both.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009 05:19:07 PM »

OH pixievil, you are so tempting me to signup just to get you as a partner, as I'm just getting into crochet. You are evil. Cool
(evil-yet adorable laugh) mu-ha-ha-ha
You know you want to  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009 06:34:33 PM »

LOL!  SOOOO many of us in here that either HAVE signed up for both the medium AND small.....or....are HIGHLY interested in joining both and probably will end up doing so Smiley  Looks like we all wanna pay it forward with excess supplies.  I NEVER give crafty stuff away to the thrifts, yet I always find some of my BEST stuff in them!  LOL!

Here is my list so far...

HAVE: fabric yardage and FQ's, patterns (women's only), beads, charms, notions, ribbon and trims, misc, whimsies, stamps, TONS of fabric scraps of various sizes and shapes, LPs and 45's (that's vinyl records for you young 'un people out there!  LOL!)possibly some cross stich stuff

WANT: FABRIC!!  looking for canvas, corduroy, IKEA fabrics, quilter's cottons in any yardage from FQ on up, beads, charms, jewelry findings (mostly looking for head and eye pins, toggle clasps and lobster clasps, silvertone chain), Singer sewing machine needles, ribbons, trims, notions, rick rack, zippers, thread

NO yarn or knitting/crochet goods as I don't do that craft...nor do I have children, so no kid's craft stuff either.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009 06:41:35 PM »

I love that both of these swaps are going on right now. For 1 I am hoping to get some last minute holiday supplies. Plus, having two swaps of different sizes to choose from lets those who have mostly bulky items(yarn, fabric) or smaller items(beads, sewing notions) choose what size they can feasibly do. And those who have whored themselves(like me!) to the craft supplies trade lots and lots of stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009 09:02:41 AM »

I cannot wait for partners.  There are so many people that I would love to receive from and so many that I would be able to give to.  I have branched out into doing so many new crafts that I have tons of different supplies. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009 12:57:36 PM »

Like thesapphiremoon, I have tons of lp's too, but they don't fit well into the medium box. Evan angleing the lp you run a great risk of it cracking. I ordered some of the large boxes, and the taller medium boxes, but they still aren't here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009 01:52:46 PM »

And I so love to make things with records and the covers.  I get them from all over though, so I seem to have a steady supply.

I'm still sorting through my mess to see if I want to do this swap.  I may have to cave in and do this one, because I have lots of leather and it won't fit in the small flat rate box.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009 01:53:33 PM by pinokeeo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects challenge

52/50 done
PixieVal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2009 01:55:29 PM »

And I so love to make things with records and the covers.  I get them from all over though, so I seem to have a steady supply.

I'm still sorting through my mess to see if I want to do this swap.  I may have to cave in and do this one, because I have lots of leather and it won't fit in the small flat rate box.
be one of us
one of us
one of us  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amybarnett
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2009 07:26:54 PM »

excited to de-stash and re-stash!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...