A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
221 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fall 2009 Fill a Medium Flat Rate Box with Supplies Signups Closed! Send Nov 18  (Read 15578 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009 09:28:12 PM »

I updated my orignal post in this thead to show some of the previous galleries that way you can see how much, and possibly what kind of "my junk, another person's treasure" stuff you can expect to get into these boxes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Casey1201
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009 09:50:28 PM »

Thank you for posting those links! I just looked trhough a few of them and am definitely excited! I went through my fabric stash and pulled some out that I love but still have yet to actually cut so that means they need a loving home that will do something with them. I need to work on going through my massive paper crafting stash. I dont really paper craft anymore but have so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
edie22
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009 12:16:06 AM »

I went through some yarn tonight!! I found a bunch that I can give away!  I don't have any fabric though. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
TheSapphireMoon
It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009 07:19:34 AM »

I have a slot free now, going to be sending in my info now.

I have a ton of fabric and misc items to send out.  Some beads and jewelry stuff, patterns, more misc items Smiley  Whimsies...  Lots of goodies!!  Between this and the small fill a box, I hope to destash out a lot of items in need of a new home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Zoe ♥

STS Spring Market 2019
PINTEREST
Will personal swap for a crochet or knitted Totoro teapot cozy (see my Pinterest YARN board!)
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009 09:02:16 AM »

There are two sizes of the medium flat rate box, the one mentioned earlier and another one that is taller but not as long. I have both sizes on order, and it takes way too long to get them, over 3 weeks so far. I will have to stop by the po and pick some up if they don't come before my swap sendouts
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009 11:57:14 AM »

I am going to pick up my boxes at the end of the week, I have a post office just around the corner from me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
PixieVal
There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009 06:22:12 PM »

I have a ton of yardage and yarn to get rid of. If my partners want fabric I'll probably take a pic of all that I am wanting to get rid of and let them pick out what they want. It won't be as surprising that way, but i want these things to go to use!!  Smiley
Look at some of the yarn I sorted through a couple weeks ago, its on the california queen bed in my basement. I'm hoping I can get rid of some of this too, and some of my novelty yarn.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009 08:29:53 PM »

I went ahead and forwarded on everyone's questionaires that I've got so far to Casey1201. Please everyone else make sure to send your completed questionaire to both Casey1201 and me. Thanks guys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009 06:25:44 AM »

OH pixievil, you are so tempting me to signup just to get you as a partner, as I'm just getting into crochet. You are evil. Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009 09:55:16 AM »

I had signed up for the small fill a box but after reviewing my list of all I have to offer I decided I better sign up for this one too.  Here is my list of offers and wants

Offer: Fabric scraps and such, zippers, counted cross stich cloth, random stickers, tons of scrapbook paper in different themes/colors, whimsies, plastic letter stamps for use with plaster of paris type things, acrylic yarn in white, black, and grey (not skeins just long peices), some skeins of yarn, dominoes, beads, charms, brand new match boxes,  random papers, pre printed shrinky dinks, puzzle peices, I can make inchie bases, little ceramic animals that come from a certain kind of tea (not sure what they are called but I know some people collect them) mini blue tote bags, light purple iron on butterflies, buttons, ribbon, felt, Christmas craft books, all kinds of ephemera, scrapbook stuff, and that's all I can think of right now.

So for future partners you will have to let me know what things you are interested in from the list above.  as for fabric and ribbon I would be more than happy to tell my partners what colors/types I have so they can choose what they like.

Want: fabric, beads, charms, novelty yarn and fiber for rapunzel scarves, embroidery floss cards (to wrap floss around), embroidery patterns, embroidery floss, stencils, a rotary cutter!, paper for inchie and inchie house making, sheets of music, vintage ladies pics, whimsies, watercolors, bookmarks, inchies made by you for my collection, christmas themed items glitter, things to put in resin for jewelry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...