A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
185 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I can't wait till fall swap---1 angel needed! *FOUND*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 660 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: October 22, 2009 06:33:54 PM »

Harvey has agreed to be the swap angel for barbolot yippie thank you all! Cheesy

Include the following information:
Swap Name: I can't wait till fall swap
Original Thread link:  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=316823.0

Gallery thread link:   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322435.0

# of Flakers: 1 craftymama06 Sad

Include the names and info of the people who need angels:1 ( our lady barbolot)

Barbolot's info is here she is a very lovely person and may the crafty karma come down on the flaker and hugs and smiles to the angel! ( she put soooooo much into this swap! i can't believe they flaked!!!!) this is what she likes~ and dislikes

yay fall
 What is your favorite thing about fall?  The cool air (which is a welcome relief in my part of Texas!), the sun setting early, leaves, baking, pumpkins, rain... an excuse to drink more coffee!

Do you bake/ cook alot in the fall"  YES!  I love to bake pumpkin, spice and apple breads, muffins, scones.  We also like to make sugar cookies decorated like leaves and jack-o-lanterns.

Does the leaves and weather change alot where you are living?  Yes, BUT ---- The leaves and weather don't usually change until late October, early November!  UGH!  And then, the leaves can all change and fall within one week!  How sad is that?  So when we have some fall weather, we really try to get out and enjoy it to the fullest, while we still can!

Any great customs, celebrations, religious or memories about fall?  My family goes on nature hikes and letterboxing trips (http://www.letterboxing.org), collects leaves, acorns and sticks for art projects and decorating, we bake a lot together, and get ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving!

Is there a certain fall theme you like(ex: oak leaves, squirrels pies apples pumpkins....)  Fallen leaves (any kind!) and pumpkins especially, then acorns, squirrels, baking, coffee, spices

What kind of crafts do you do?  I mostly sew and embroider, but also stencil, paint, decoupage; maybe jewelry once in a while.  I cannot crochet or knit AT ALL.    

What are your favorite colors?  Favorite fall colors -- orange, brown, green, black;  Favorite all-time colors -- red, aqua, green, brown, black, grey, some pink

What do you want from this swap?  I'd love an apron, kitchen stuff (tea towels, hot pads, trivets, mug mats, coffee mug, coasters), scarf (yarn or fabric -- any kind!), bunting or garland, shirt (ladies XL), bracelet, earrings, grocery tote, pincushion, fall wall art/collage/decor.  

What don't you want from this swap? also place allergies...  I don't need any journals, small totes, or pouches -- I have lots of those!   No religious, political or blasphemous themes, please.

Any thing else you would like for your moderator or partner to know ?  I love recycled materials -- so please feel free to use them if you'd like.  I like textures, fabrics, retro and vintage, bold/bright colors and patterns -- fall/flannel plaids are a-OK, too.  I'm PM-friendly, and am looking forward to this swap -- and fall!
You can find my blog here: http://www.hello-refabulous.blogspot.com , and there's some info in my profile as well.  Sorry no wist.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2009 07:11:07 AM by woodland_faerie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...