A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Freezer paper in Australia?  (Read 33101 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
bluebubble
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2006 07:07:17 AM »

I work at spotlight and we do sell freezer paper. It is around $1.09 or something per metre. I use it to do all my stencilling and to make patterns. It's great stuff! This is what the box looks like:    Hope i've helped!  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011 09:46:48 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tange
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2006 03:42:12 PM »

i got some yesterday from my local quilting store. (craft depot in pennant hills if you are near enough). They had it on sale 1/2 price so i snapped it up, around $10 for a 50m roll. Try any quilt store, this was the second one i tried because the first one had run out so they must all have it in their stores.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.purlyarns.com.au - Luxury yarns from around the world
http://fuzzyorangebear.blogspot.com - see me procrastinate over my knitting
frustrated
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2006 07:25:55 AM »

I live in a small country in Europe and anyone haven't even heard of such thing. Wonderign how much would it cost to order it from some online shop? I'd really like to try it myself. Seems like a blast to stencil with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafternoon
jessie

I am Australian!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006 03:03:30 PM »

oh really? we cant get it at home. I bought a monster roll of it at safeway in Canada, I was going to leave it behind but now im mailing it home!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

talmina
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006 04:53:57 AM »

Damn, I wish I had known that Spotlight sell it on Sunday!  Next time, when I'm in there looking for stuff to stencil the t-shirts I'm making hopefully tomorrow.  What department is it in?  So I don't have to limp around the store feeling really tiny and wonder why they decided to put in those huge ass shelves that just make people feel claustrophobic, and frustrating whoever has taken me in there (usually the boy, who hates fabric shopping with a passion).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlem
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006 05:15:42 PM »

It was on the shelves near the quilting material. Just ask, even when the lady told where it was I still couldn't find it and she had to get it for me!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
askaboutrpickles

* i AM a very stylish girl *

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2006 03:17:58 PM »

that sucks that you cant find it there, it is at the grocery store or drug store here and is really really cheap, Sad  i'd hate to think of you guys spending so much on it when it should be inexpensive.

i know other people offored but i'd send you some if you want. it might cost less to ship if i took it out of the box and mailed it in a BIG envelope, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
http://www.cannibalizejewelry.etsy.com
http://www.leannealaman.weebly.com

Boycott SHAMpoo, demand real poo!
cinna-mum
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006 06:58:39 PM »

I had trouble finding freezer paper too..but now I stock it in my SHOP

http://www.craftymamas.net/shop/

I have just started using it, and I don't think there is any other product here in Aus that works as well..damn it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty Mama of 4

www.craftymamas.net
liz c
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006 10:30:10 PM »

Smiley Hi my name is liz and I live in Sydney area and for anyone looking for freezer paper and can't find it  a mail order company that also does the craft shows is 'Punch with Judy' they sell freezer paper. Just go to their website 'punchwithjudy.com.au'. Really fast too have bought from them quite often. They even mail over seas. They are located in the Wagga area NSW.

Hope this helps

Liz C
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pixing
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006 07:20:45 AM »

I'm glad you all found a source - my sister lives in Sydney and I'm shipping her some heavy duty aluminum foil since she can't get it

trading her for some kingstons  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...