A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Want to join a Craft Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 315,261
Currently Running With Scissors:
225 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bella's Hat *Pattern Included* (Twilight)  (Read 35906 times)
Tags for this thread: hat , twilight , pattern  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

abssinth
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009 07:50:16 PM »

Thank goodness - another detail fanatic!  I've tried the other patterns out here for the hat and haven't been happy with the results.  But, as far as the color, check out Caron's EcoSoft in gray.  It's a nice deep grey, and *bonus* the yarn is made out of recycled plastic bottles!  Thank you for the pattern!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Super-Ted_Cullen!

Teenager by day and, well, teenager by night too

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2009 11:53:30 AM »

I may try this. The other patterns didn't work for me. I couldn't get them right. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/Sofabedtry/EmmettCullenSiggy.jpg
Emmett McCarty Cullen; better than Superman
------------------------------------------
Will do personal swaps!
sdanorth
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009 06:32:53 PM »

Made two with a Marks & Kattens (?) gray wool blend & H hook, they came out perfect in every way. Then I did one with Red Heart's recycled acrylic/poly, and it came out smaller, so I just need to use a larger hook for that yarn, and make sure I keep one of the M&K ones handy to compare the size. Great pattern, I didn't change a thing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Natural Shell & Stone Jewelry Fresh From the Beach!
www.northbeachjewelry.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NorthBeachJewelry
Pink-Josy
.JosY.Licious.

.I.Love.my.boys.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009 06:34:11 PM »

bookmarked. printed. now I'm off to crochet.

I too am a twilight fan. I'm 27, a mom to an 8 year old boy, who keeps asking me if he can go watch new moon with me.

THANKYOU FOR THE PATTERN!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rainbowmeow
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009 09:05:21 AM »

Awesome pattern!  I am an impatient crocheter, so my mom is making this for me!  The first version came out a little weird, but she said it was because she was rusty.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ariethine
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009 08:29:16 AM »

I will be completely straightforward with you. I hate that hat. But that's just my opinion. I wouldn't wear it. I just decided to post to tell you that you do have a lot of talent, because you deserve it.  Cheesy I love your hats. (Just not this one.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AprilDraven
Tutorial Contributor

I aim to misbehave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009 10:10:38 AM »

I will be completely straightforward with you. I hate that hat. But that's just my opinion. I wouldn't wear it. I just decided to post to tell you that you do have a lot of talent, because you deserve it.  Cheesy I love your hats. (Just not this one.)
LOL to be straight forward with you I don't really like it either. I have this compulsive need to make things. I see something and go "Hey I can make that" Then I do it to prove I can and I never wear it again.(I gave this purple one to my friend) I saw it in the movie and I thought "Wow that is an ugly hat." That is why I didn't make it to begin with. Then I kept seeing other people making "The Hat" wrong and I had to do it right. I think I may be OCD or on the verge of it lol. People's taste are different so I'm sure a lot of people think this hat is awesome. I take online polls on facebook and my opinion is always on the lower end of the spectrum so I think my opinion about most things is the minority. If I don't like it chances are most people will love it haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alliecat30
I like to make things...

break it down....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009 06:17:24 PM »

Love this!!!  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sakuracat23

Don't make me get the flying Monkeys!!!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009 08:37:34 PM »

I just wanted to thank you for this pattern. I tried someone elses pattern and I just couldnt get it to come out right. My hat was made from red heart super saver in orchid ( I wasnt a fan of the gray color in the movie) and personaly I think the lighter color makes this hat look better. Needless to say my cousin and my best friend will get this hat in a twilight themed gift basket this x-mas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AprilDraven
Tutorial Contributor

I aim to misbehave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2009 04:52:10 AM »

I just wanted to thank you for this pattern. I tried someone elses pattern and I just couldnt get it to come out right. My hat was made from red heart super saver in orchid ( I wasnt a fan of the gray color in the movie) and personaly I think the lighter color makes this hat look better. Needless to say my cousin and my best friend will get this hat in a twilight themed gift basket this x-mas!

Yay! I'm glad it turned out for you Cheesy Twilight themed gift basket. Wow you are a great friend  Grin I wish there were more people around here that liked Twilight. Most of my friends hate it because it is mainstream. Oh well I like what I like and no one is gonna change me on that. Such a cool idea with the themed gift basket Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Mini Book Jewelry
Let's Spool Up!
Meatless Monday: Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi Bake

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...