A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 315,250
Currently Running With Scissors:
228 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bella's Hat *Pattern Included* (Twilight)  (Read 35904 times)
Tags for this thread: hat , twilight , pattern  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

AprilDraven
Tutorial Contributor

I aim to misbehave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2009 08:02:27 PM »

So this is great and I just tried making it but my head is smaller than most so the hat was waaaay to big.  I have frogged it and plan on making it again with a smaller hook.
Thanks a lot for sharing the pattern.  I'm off to try you star patterned slouchy hat!
Awesome! I'm glad it worked out. I still love that the yarn is called Edwardian LOL. I know what you mean about taking pictures of yourself. I can never get one I am really happy with. The hat looks so comfy. I think I will make one for me to keep now Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hheever
Hooked on Crochet worked for me.

Help, I started crocheting, and I can't stop!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009 03:57:50 PM »

I think Simply Soft makes a gray, I could be mistaken tho.  This hat is AWESOME.  I have friends who are gonna want this for the holidays.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your logic does not resemble our Earth logic-Buffy Summers

Mine is much more advanced-Xander Harris

I-I like my women like I like my coffee, er, covered in bees! [to the bees] All right, back off, back off! Argh!" -Eddie Izzard

Forget regret, or life is yours to miss-Rent
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009 01:28:12 PM »

My mom's a big Twilight fan. Looks like she'll be getting one for Christmas.  Cheesy Me, not so much, but AprilDraven: what happened to that one picture where Bella was looking at the girl with the afghan? I'm all over that afghan, but I don't see it on the front page anymore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AprilDraven
Tutorial Contributor

I aim to misbehave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009 03:20:36 PM »

My mom's a big Twilight fan. Looks like she'll be getting one for Christmas.  Cheesy Me, not so much, but AprilDraven: what happened to that one picture where Bella was looking at the girl with the afghan? I'm all over that afghan, but I don't see it on the front page anymore.
sorry my photobucket account has exceeded it's allowed bandwidth (10gigs a month) (that means I got lots of views YAY but they are punishing me by taking away all my pictures and trying to force me to pay $30 a year)  so all my pictures are unavailable until the 30th (Huh) I think. I had to use my husband's account on my recent projects and I forgot what pic I used.

Here is the other pic
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009 04:21:51 PM »

sorry my photobucket account has exceeded it's allowed bandwidth (10gigs a month) (that means I got lots of views YAY but they are punishing me by taking away all my pictures and trying to force me to pay $30 a year)  so all my pictures are unavailable until the 30th (Huh) I think. I had to use my husband's account on my recent projects and I forgot what pic I used.

Here is the other pic

YES, THAT'S IT THANKS!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009 06:37:13 PM »

have you tried using craftster photo hosting for projects you post here? cuts down on the photobucket views Smiley
Or, just create multiple accounts like everyone else lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AprilDraven
Tutorial Contributor

I aim to misbehave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009 07:37:50 PM »

have you tried using craftster photo hosting for projects you post here? cuts down on the photobucket views Smiley
Or, just create multiple accounts like everyone else lol
lol I just took over my husband's account  Cheesy but I might use craftster's in the future  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Woodlyn
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009 08:49:05 PM »

Your patterns are always great, but I love Twilight so I especially like this! (I'm also a mid-20's Twimom -- I understand!) XD

I have to make this. I don't really wear beanies (it's usually warm where I'm at) but my brother's GF is also a Twilight fan and this would be the perfect Xmas gift for her! I'll no doubt take a picture of myself in it before I send it off, LOL. Or maybe I'll wear it when I go see New Moon lol, should be cooler by then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bobolina
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009 02:05:22 PM »

I love color and you look nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty_stuff
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009 08:10:35 PM »

Thanks for sharing your pattern. My daughter wanted one of these hats and i didn't really care for the other pattern I saw for it. I am actually finishing up the last two rows in between my web pages loading. lol
It is a quick project. Only taking me about 2 to 3 hours to finish this evening. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Let's Spool Up!
Meatless Monday: Spinach and Cheese Gnocchi Bake
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...