A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
NOVEMBER NEWS: Did you vote for the best DIY costume yet?
Total Members: 314,825
Currently Running With Scissors:
263 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2009 (CLOSED. Partners Posted; PMs coming tonight)  (Read 71904 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

FunThreads
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2009 06:50:43 PM »

Thanks funthreads!  I should be able to save the day one I had told you about.

I think anybody who ends up with that gift is going to be very lucky indeed Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2009 07:18:02 PM »

Bummer that there's a flaker. But YAY there's someone begging to angel Cheesy  Here's to hoping you both have a wonderful swap from here on out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just trying to find me...
craft and bake
Formerly known as FASHION_freak; member since October 21, 2006

View Profile WWW
« Reply #412 on: October 30, 2009 05:48:53 AM »

Yeah, we teamed up and worked it out. Kishcrafts is cool with it too. I have most of my items planned and some supplies were already purchased. I have most on hand but I know I will still end up spending a fortune cause I tend to  spoil my partners.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #413 on: October 30, 2009 07:26:16 AM »

For those who are doing baked goods... what size would you consider a batch of cookies?  I'm sorta confused as to where those fall in the point scale
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft and bake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: October 30, 2009 07:32:15 AM »

For those who are doing baked goods... what size would you consider a batch of cookies?  I'm sorta confused as to where those fall in the point scale

I would like to know too...I guess we're both getting cookies, eh?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft and bake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: October 30, 2009 07:55:49 AM »

All items are planned!! I'm a bit intimidated by the large though...it's going to be super de duper times a million - large. I hope I finish by the dead line otherwise I'll have to think or something else. I tend to spoil my partners so we'll see how this large project goes.  Cheesy

A lot of stuff I have on hand so I can start right away. Hopefully I can hammer out quite a bit of things over the weekend.  Grin

Let the pressure begin! cursive_queen, I hope you'll like my stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #416 on: October 30, 2009 08:29:39 AM »

it is really up to you but I would not enjoy getting a dozen cookies for day 6 per say but maybe the higher numbered days would be ok LOL If they are basic cookies then I would consider them extra small but if they are fancy or decorated them probably smalls? anyone else want to give their 2 cents?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
craft and bake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: October 30, 2009 09:04:07 AM »

it is really up to you but I would not enjoy getting a dozen cookies for day 6 per say but maybe the higher numbered days would be ok LOL If they are basic cookies then I would consider them extra small but if they are fancy or decorated them probably smalls? anyone else want to give their 2 cents?

I gotchya. Well I'll spoil the fun and say that I plan on baked goods for days 12 and 11. Once batch each day! I guess that would be typical, right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 30, 2009 09:29:35 AM »

I would consider most baked goods a small, but I am also considering a "batch" to be the making a a whole recipe, not just a dozen, so that's like ~2-3 dozen (if we're talking cookies).

I'd like to see what everyone else thinks, too. Also, what about non-cookie things, like fudge or brittle or something? Homemade, of course.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
craft and bake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: October 30, 2009 09:51:06 AM »

I would consider most baked goods a small, but I am also considering a "batch" to be the making a a whole recipe, not just a dozen, so that's like ~2-3 dozen (if we're talking cookies).

I'd like to see what everyone else thinks, too. Also, what about non-cookie things, like fudge or brittle or something? Homemade, of course.

I would assume a batch of fudge and brittle as well to be the same. JMO  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Elf on a Shelf Doll
Time to Feast!
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Pie Wontons

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...