A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 313,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
158 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another Wist Swap Gallery  (Read 13988 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

SarahBlais
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009 09:30:25 AM »

So glad that you liked everything, klum78!  Grin

And very happy that the t-shirt fits!  I was worried about that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2009 08:44:41 PM »

Sorry its taken me so long to post. I got my package from mcook72677 last week, but my camera wasn't available. Anywho, here are the great items mcook72677 sent:

a foresty themed zipped pouch:

a tote made of pumpkin fabric with a cat applique:

a hedgehog pendant:

and a how to book on appliques:

Thanks again Mcook72677. I loved everything. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009 04:15:34 AM »

love the cactus pin cushion and bird needle book! 

Bronzfrog received 2 days ago...so I hope she likes everything.  Ill give her a bit before posting pics.  My camera was dead so all I have our some cruddy cellphone pics.  Hopefully she'll post pics soon.  : )

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009 08:55:06 AM »

I love that hedgehog pendant!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
marcusandila
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009 10:03:22 AM »

I RECIEVED! I RECEIVED! I RECEIVED!

*posting pix later today*

My partner is freakin awesome; totally spoiled me! Everything was straight from my wist! Check out the awesome stuff that RobbinZombie sent me Smiley

First up are 3 pairs [YES, THREEEEEEEEEEE] of fantastic "slap on the ass panties". All great color combos. My sister already tried stealing the red/black pair. I'm like "NOOOOPE. THEY ARE ALLLLL MINE!" I may make her a pair for christmas though Smiley I can't wait til Marcus gets back in town! He's going to LOVVVVVVVE these!

Next we have: A crocheted dishcloth. It's made from 100% cotton yarn & is crocheted really tight. I think it will be great for that hard to get off scrubbing. Ohh, but wait. That's what she sent me 3 scrubbies for! Smiley There is also the crocheted flower necklace I've been admiring forever (in my favorite color of course!). Smiley

Next we have a yarn-holder bag crocheted in Teal. Very pretty & should keep down the crocheting problem involving my dear cat. Smiley She also made me a green slouchy hat; that I have also been admiring forever. Smiley Freakin awesome & perfect season too because I wear my hair down alot in the winter/fall!

Now, twilight fans....prepare to get your wisting fingers ready! A greenish-teal shirt [really a very pretty shirt. I love the color RobbinZombie] that has one of my favorite quotes from the twilight saga "Why am I covered in feathers?" I'll be wearing this to the New Moon movie in November. I may just have to put it up til then...I'm a rather messy eater  Undecided Don't wanna ruin it before the big day LOL

She made me a crocheted coffee cup cozie/warmer thingy that I've had wisted for [yes, again] forever. It's made with some really thick, soft varigated (spelling??) yarn. It's actually very pretty. What kind of yarn is it? I don't know...But I love the colors & feeling of it. I think it would whip out an awesome scarf/hat combo. lol Sitting inside the cozie is well...a coffee cup; of course that she made!

Said coffee cup [mentioned above! lol] It says "Will crochet for coffee". My 2 loves. Smiley I love the stripes on the handle too. Very quirky!  Grin

Thanks so much RobbinZombie. You rocked my sox! lol

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009 06:12:40 PM by marcusandila » THIS ROCKS   Logged
RobbinZombie

One day my organized chaos will just be organized

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009 09:24:46 AM »

I am glad you love everything, I had so much fun crafting for you and that was my first stenciled shirt and I love how the panties came out, might have to make some for myself Cheesy. Can't wait to get my package!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009 03:33:30 PM »

I am glad you love everything, I had so much fun crafting for you and that was my first stenciled shirt and I love how the panties came out, might have to make some for myself Cheesy. Can't wait to get my package!!!

I was going to mention how much time you had spent on the shirt.  I know because I stencil alot. I hate, HATE stenciling words.... So, I know you had to of spent some time on it especially because they are bubbly/curvy letters rather than letters with right angles. I do love everything. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2009 03:22:29 AM »

I RECIEVED  I'll be posting pictures when I get home from work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2009 03:46:25 AM »

Feedback updated for the following people:

Kwality570
jonnamarco
mcook72677
SarahBlais
klum78
pops
littlebluegirl

Please be sure to check the first page of this thread often to make sure your username is the correct color.  I use it for feedback so if your color is wrong it's bad for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaishabackwards

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2009 11:29:32 AM »

Okay, here's what Kwality570 sent me:
A tiny, totally adorable octopus pin cushion.

A crochet crown - which I wore all night.

An AMAZING key chain which has come in SO handy and I've already used a ton.  Whenever I want to be taken seriously I just hold this up to my face and it totally works! XD

A cute little pillow that now lives on my craft chair and is the PERFECT size for lower back support

And (my favorite) a really soft hooded cowl in this really gorgeous purple that you totally can't see in the picture.

This was such a great package!  I can't wait till this round is over so I can start up the next one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stained Chairs
Tute Tuesday: Box of Chocolates Wreath
Sweet Hearts

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...