A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
168 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 10 Swap Gallery  (Read 46813 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
krafty119
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2009 05:24:02 PM »

That last one I posted was written right after a huge pan of oatmeal rasin cookies got done cooking... and eaten!!

I feel for ya gym mate! I too bought a 3 month membership - you know, to save money - and have been twice...

the SHAME! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Avabrowneyes

Genius is like lightning--it comes and it goes.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009 02:53:50 AM »

Gym--I know myself and thought I'd stay ahead of the game by bringing the gym home to me. Weights, jump rope, that kind of thing...they lay around like I'm actually going to do something with them. *blush*

Roommate--Ouch. I firmly believe that living together is the make or break of a relationship, friendship included.

Size--Yes! Absolutely!

$100--You are officially my hero. If I'm reading this right, you screwed over the guy that "screwed" you in the first place...and got paid to do it! Rock on, sister. Rock on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009 05:37:41 PM »

then i opened the little envelope:

"Last time i did Postsecret nobody commented on my most important secret. It took a lot of courage for me to send it and I was so upset no one said anything. Thanks for listening."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lo{ve}
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2009 05:39:53 PM »

this makes me feel terrible! i am so scared that all of mine will just get ignored.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krafty119
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2009 06:04:50 PM »

I feel a lot of the same way! and I think the last time I did it, no one mentioned anything either... I realize though, it helps me to say something even if no one replies...

I'll try and get better about commenting on all of em!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2009 02:58:51 AM »

@postsecret secret: I have to admit, sometimes I don't comment on a secret because everything I can think of saying sounds false even if it isn't, or full-of-myself, or just plain cheesy, and I can't get around to posting the comment with any self-respect left. But no secret goes unread, or unfelt.

@gym secret: me and my teammate at work bought a $400 year gym membership in april or something. I've been once, and she hasn't been at all. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

...oh, if it wasn't clear, I'm rarely completely serious. Smiley
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009 12:18:28 PM »

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009 12:21:37 PM »

I have to say, I couldn't agree more Roll Eyes Partially because it sounds like a real fun thing to do, at least unless it's my own wall... Cheesy But I can't stand wearing makeup at all. I don't mind people who do. And I played with it once or twice in the privacy of my own home when I was 14. Basically all my female friends (and some male!) wear makeup, and so does my mom, but I could never get my head around it. I just can't wear it. It would be like going out with socks on my ears.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jca1982
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2009 01:38:03 PM »

I flirt with and befriend older men (40+) because my dad was never around.
I'm barely legal!
...and yes they usually look like this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
jca1982
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009 01:39:57 PM »

Lipstick: I agree. I can't stand lipstick on myself. Give me some chapstick and that's it!

Older Men: I used to do that a lot as well...but not because my dad was never around it was because I just liked men that were a lot older than me. My bf is 5 years older than me...which isn't much, but he's still older.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...