A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
143 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "I can't wait till fall " signups 8/11 - 8/21st Send outs Oct. 1st  (Read 13654 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009 05:13:09 PM »

I didn't realize that there were past "I Love Fall" swaps  Shocked  so I too have now been stalking those swaps.  I'm trying to wist things but my computer is being a pain in the arse.   Undecided I'm so excited about this swap!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftymama06

I craft..Therefore I am..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009 07:53:51 PM »

I have my feedback from my 1st swap and sent in my questions...I'm even gonna get started..I LOVE to sew.... Grin  Hint hint for my partner..Whoever they are..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Debbie
I LOVE anything homemade..
I LOVE giving HOMEMADE gifts..Which KID would YOU like??

Current Swaps..
Dotee's Round 7
I LOVE FALL
Hair DooDads 2
Martryska Swap-Sign ups
My Wists:
http://www.wists.com/craftymama06
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009 09:45:58 PM »

Okay, I'm debating whether to take this on! I can't wait for fall. Wink Plus, on searching for the "I Love Fall" swaps, I found a bunch of previous fall themed swaps - I typed in 'fall swap' and checked the box for in the topic title.... and got the I Love Fall, Is It Fall Yet?, a few Fall Scarf swaps (I wouldn't be making a scarf, but there are lots of pretty ones - and the extras are inspiring!), a Fall Sweat Shoppe Swap (which I was actually in. lol.).... wow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So sad to see Craftster go!

Check me out at:
@jessicapeter1 (Twitter and Instagram)
http://pinterest.com/psyche13
Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009 04:26:01 AM »

I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been more interest in this swap already.  I mean, Fall is such a wonderful season I would have thought that it would fill up really fast.   Undecided  Oh well, it doesn't close until the end of the week so maybe more people will come join us!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadlocklove
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009 09:52:32 AM »

I've been thinking about joining since this swap was posted and am quite surprised that there aren't more participants yet either.  The Eastern Religions swap has just begun and I need to figure out my projects for that before I commit to anything else.  I'm very interested though and more than likely will join if there is a spot left when I'm ready.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco
DragonFly4
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009 12:51:54 PM »

ACK! I SO want to sign up for this swap! Unfortunately I have 4 packages for the package for the kids due sept 30, and my 13 days of halloween swap due a couple days later. So unfortunately that means I dont think I would be able to send out on time. Oh well will have to follow along, and wish that I could have joined!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009 05:39:25 PM »

i know this swap has been slow I have been at my mom's in Florida the last couple of days visiting so i have been slow on here but no worries i will be back home in time for the ending so we need to recrut some pholks on here! GO FALL GOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
craftymama06

I craft..Therefore I am..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009 06:17:22 PM »

AHEM Ms Fairie..I'm not on the roster..But it's in my feedback page.. Cheesy  Wink And hey I understand life..I sure can't WAIT til FALL!!!..Cause it cooled off to 108...Cmon 70's and 60's...I'll be in HEAVEN!!!..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Debbie
I LOVE anything homemade..
I LOVE giving HOMEMADE gifts..Which KID would YOU like??

Current Swaps..
Dotee's Round 7
I LOVE FALL
Hair DooDads 2
Martryska Swap-Sign ups
My Wists:
http://www.wists.com/craftymama06
madmommymia
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009 05:27:58 AM »

I am tempted by this swap, I am just looking at my plate to see if I am too full or not.  I will probably decide today.  Yesterday I listed off to my friend all the reasons I love fall...  Anyway, I am excited to see everything anyway. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009 06:22:34 AM »

geeezzzz woman i was getting to it....im having a run of bad luck in Florida right now so im uber stressed but no worries my lovelies the show must go on so who else is gonna sign up anyone anyone??? come on i dare you to sign up and swap! yeah im talking to you! Meet you at da craft pole after school its the knits against the quilters cottons...(at JoAnns we have gangs ) lol Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...