A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,639
Currently Running With Scissors:
172 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wish swap!!!(SIGNUP CLOSED!!4/11/05-4/21/05 ; MAIL BY 5/21/05) PARTNERS POSTED!!  (Read 17071 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

purple_hippo
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005 04:06:57 AM »

Are we allowed to put materials we can't get as well? Also, I'm planning on offerring....uhh.....obscure stuff so no one's likely to wish for it....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
staralee
l'etoile

mmmm...koolaid yarn...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005 05:20:10 AM »

yay, knitter here too, mostly bags, hats and stuff. Also, anyone want paper crafts? I do a lot of scrapbooking and some card making...ooo and I would love a bound book or handspun yarn (Just thought I'd list it here so people remember to add stuff like this to their lists ...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JazzyBee
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2005 12:40:51 PM »

Are we allowed to put materials we can't get as well? Also, I'm planning on offerring....uhh.....obscure stuff so no one's likely to wish for it....

Hi everyone,
D you mean raw materials and stuff that you don't know where to get from o those that are not availbkle near your home? If yes, then yea you could add those things. If anyone has access to them you could get your wish!

I had one person PM me expressing the same concenr, that no one would want his skill items, but the very next moment i got a sign up that asked for something related to that skill....so i encourage you to sign up with all wishes and ideas..
Also in such cases, you might lso list more than 3 items on your skill list ....or maybe wish list...these items will be taken into consideration only if your first three items/wishes cannot be used to pair you up....i say you can list more than three on;ly coz just in case your first 3 do not help me pair you up then i have something else to work with instaed of PMing you and waiting for another reply.
Sounds good???

BTW: we have 18 people so far!! I am soo excited.

Jas.ns
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2005 07:41:08 PM »

I live in Hawaii and have access to super cheap hawaiian fabric and random craft stuff if any of you want to add it to your wish list. I can get some cool stuff for pretty cheap. For those who want supplies, is there a price limit?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
JazzyBee
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2005 10:51:12 AM »

No price limit....i think the limit should depend on you and your partner...how much are you willing to buy and ship, etc.

but that's a great idea, coz there are a few people who have wished for craft supplies!

jas.ns
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DukesBean
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2005 10:40:29 AM »

if we really wnat something does it have to be crafted? or can it be somethings that you just really NEED? i have two kids and would love diapers, bot the cloth ones or anything. but i would trade my crafting ability for other thigns.....would this be okay too?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JazzyBee
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2005 11:30:26 AM »

if we really wnat something does it have to be crafted? or can it be somethings that you just really NEED? i have two kids and would love diapers, bot the cloth ones or anything. but i would trade my crafting ability for other thigns.....would this be okay too?

Well i'am not sure if anyone will be able to(or want to) send you diapers! right now we have 28 people signed up...if you sign up you will be 29, so we will have to wait for one more person to sign up so you can be paired with someone.

i'am sorry but i really don't know what to say,maybe you should check this post for replies to your request for diapers. if anyone does not mind, i could pair you with them. I'll keep you posted as well.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2005 01:02:54 PM »

I have cloth diapers Wink My daughter is potty trained!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2005 08:39:19 PM »

keep checking board! i cant wait, i think this will b soo much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
sedrasmom
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2005 11:40:24 PM »

I have cloth diapers Wink My daughter is potty trained!! Grin

Woo hoo! Congrats to your daughter on her potty learning! Get or make her lots of dresses for summertime -  little girls love to go potty in the grass!

Monica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: No Fail Fudge
Feed Your Pie Hole
Ah, fall!

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...