Swap name: Jar of Whimsies Round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: freestyle
Sign-up date range: 8/3-8/7
Date to send item by: 9/28
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: Yes
- Participant lives in the United States:
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: Yes
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: Yes
Details of swap: Jar of Whimsies Round 6
This is a swap where you will fill a container (glass, plastic, wood, cardboard/paper, metal, etc.) with little trinkets, bits, and baubles you think your partner will love. Requirements are as follows:
A decorated container filled with whimsies
Small- approx. 2 cups (1 pint); OR
Large- approx. 5 cups (2 pints)
A minimum of 3 crafted whimsies (more is just fine)
Extras (i.e. things outside the container) are optional- discuss with your partner.
Please check out past Jar of Whimsies galleries for ideas:
Round 5: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303255.0
Round 4: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=291524.0
Round 3: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=269603.0
Round 2: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=253257.0
Original round: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=238903.0
This swap will also include a prize for the best container, as chosen by swap participants. Tero graciously volunteered to make a special jar of whimsies for the winner! Check it out! You know you want it.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Jar of Whimsies 6
Your real name:
Mailing address including country as it should appear on the package:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
What type of container would you like to send and receive? Glass, plastic, wood, cardboard/paper, metal, any (list all that apply):
What size of container would you be willing to send?
Small- approx. 2 cups (1 pint)
Large- approx. 5 cups (2 pints)
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
What crafts do you do?
Do you have a website, wist, myspace, etc?
Is there anything that you would absolutely love to see in your container?
Please list anything you would prefer NOT to receive (includes allergies, religious symbol preferences, etc.):
Do you have any allergens in your home? (dogs, cats, cigarette smoke):
Anything else you want your partner to know:
NOTE: By signing up for this swap, you agree to get a DC number as per Craftster rules (receipt for international mailing) and PM it to the organizer and your partner. You also agree to maintain good communication within the thread and with your partner.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.