A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
173 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make me something FIBER MADE 4 the cold months! ! send out Oct 9th  (Read 46848 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
fusbdgt
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009 09:26:00 PM »

yeah so glad fubdgt sent in her info! Of course, coudl be cause I love the fabrics I got from her during swap a yard!! I'm not trying to be biased... but Heck ya fusbdgt !!!
aww you're too sweet  Cheesy I'm glad that you liked the fabric
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009 09:26:44 PM by fusbdgt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2009 07:02:26 AM »

I'm in hehehehehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2009 08:09:31 AM »

Yep! we have more talented participants!

I am already in the process of trying to match up what names i have then if needed i will change it at closing if somehow something needs tweaked a bit. That way I can get your partners to you sooner....or that is my plan anyway!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Craftastrophe
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2009 08:51:32 AM »

I am already in the process of trying to match up what names i have then if needed i will change it at closing if somehow something needs tweaked a bit. That way I can get your partners to you sooner....or that is my plan anyway!  Cheesy

Yay!!  I'm so excited for partners and to start making stuff.  Strangely enough, I've never been to a "local yarn store," so I'm hoping to go to one to get some supplies for this swap  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2009 10:40:07 AM »

Yay!!  I'm so excited for partners and to start making stuff.  Strangely enough, I've never been to a "local yarn store," so I'm hoping to go to one to get some supplies for this swap  Cheesy
I've only been to the local yarn store once and never bought anything there, if I don't have the supplies in my stash it could be a good time to go there. Last time I went there was a pile of yarn that was $80 a skein, could you imagine how awesome of a sweater that would be.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009 11:55:17 AM »

welcome sunspotted!

we have a local yarn store and its super pricy as well...i have only purchased something from it ONCE and it was off the super sale table haha. But it was a lovely skein and super soft too....made my kiddo a shrug out of it.

Anyways...I am going thru all the questionnaires i have so far and almost everyone has listed socks as one of their 'would like to receive' lol....

Um..just letting everyone know up front...not all will be getting a cool pair of socks! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009 12:05:49 PM »

welcome sunspotted!

we have a local yarn store and its super pricy as well...i have only purchased something from it ONCE and it was off the super sale table haha. But it was a lovely skein and super soft too....made my kiddo a shrug out of it.

Anyways...I am going thru all the questionnaires i have so far and almost everyone has listed socks as one of their 'would like to receive' lol....

Um..just letting everyone know up front...not all will be getting a cool pair of socks! Cheesy

I wouldn't mind socks but I don't think it is on my questionaire Grin I filled out my questionaire while half asleep so its a little vauge Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2009 12:19:33 PM »

lol, not everyone has socks listed, but the majority does. Cheesy

I have yet to learn how to do socks...i have such a time making something for someone elses feet that arent the same size as mine lol.....
I need one of those things from the old shoe stores...the wooden foot thingy that had a dial in the middle to make it larger or smaller size wise....that thing would come in handy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
sunspotted
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2009 12:43:36 PM »

Yay, I'm in.  Hi everybody.  And I'm the only Canadian, weird!  Ah well.  Socks are always on my list, every list I make because I hate socks so much, but handknitted socks are a whole different animal.  Cozy. 

I've kind of been in the mood to make a scrapghan lately, so if anyone would like a wildly colourful throw that gives me a chance to work from stash, maybe something like this... https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=221871.0 add it to your list.  Or a really intricate shawl maybe.  I want to take advantage of the long crafting time.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
gerbilgal

I love knitting and my gerbils.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2009 01:13:26 PM »

I've kind of been in the mood to make a scrapghan lately, so if anyone would like a wildly colourful throw that gives me a chance to work from stash, maybe something like this... https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=221871.0 add it to your list.  Or a really intricate shawl maybe.  I want to take advantage of the long crafting time.  Smiley

I would love one!! I added that picture to my wist. I also found cute crochet hats for hammies that I thought were adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Insulated Lunch Sack
Take a Bath!
Meal Prep Monday: Indian-Inspired Savory English Pie

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...