A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
416 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Tang Pouch Purse!  (Read 143991 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
koleigh
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2004 11:03:26 PM »

This is my first ever post, and I just wanted to know if anyone has ever embroidered on one of these bags? I thought about making these for my bridesmaids' gift bags. Also, has anyone ever made these out of regular Kool-aid pouches? I thought about lamenating them and them making a bag out of them. I thought if I could cut the bottoms, and get rid of the powder that it would work...

Any ideas? Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
balletdiva37

dance rox my world!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2004 12:12:02 PM »

I can't find Tang pouches at any of the grocery stores near us!  Do they still make them?  I've seen other ones like the Kool-Aid Jammers and Capri Sun and I have seen the tang powder stuff but cannot find the Tang Pouches anywhere!! Do they still make them?  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
swood
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2004 08:57:30 AM »

brake cleaner is the key to this.  3M has an adhesive remover product that works pretty good too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
balletdiva37

dance rox my world!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2004 12:00:24 PM »

I can't find the Tang juice pouches anywhere!! Do they still make them??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
finlaw
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2004 05:23:41 PM »

Will let my 14 yr old granddaughter try this .
                                               thankyou finlaw
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Emilythegreat91
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2004 03:21:09 PM »

Two questions how do make the handles out of the tang pouches and also I have seen pictures where the purses are lined with fabric do you any idea how you does this I'm hopeles and need all the help I can get! Huh

[email protected]
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004 09:33:59 AM by Emilythegreat91 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
julia2222
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2004 08:54:30 AM »

I can't find Tang pouches at any of the grocery stores near us!  Do they still make them?  I've seen other ones like the Kool-Aid Jammers and Capri Sun and I have seen the tang powder stuff but cannot find the Tang Pouches anywhere!! Do they still make them?  Huh

I couldn't find them in any grocery stores near me either... but one day I decided to go into KMart for some reason... and I walked down the candy isle (bad idea) and there were the beautiful Tang pouches!  yay!!!!  So, try Kmart, or a similar kind of store.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ainadaliel
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2004 09:05:01 PM »

I lined my koolaid bag purse with a tropical vinyl tablecloth that has flannel on one side. I like it because you can get those table cloths for about a buck at Big Lots in tropical styles for the summer.

You can see other bags at this Filipino website called:

http://www.mobettaworld.com

Lexi Cool

I'm Filipino and yeppers, these bags can be found at Trade fairs and stuff. It's not that popular here, though. Sadly, some people just see it as "trash". Although I have friends who are super proud to sport them! Smiley

I'd love to make those bags! I'd like to try iron-on vinyl, but so far I haven't been able to find any over here in the Philippines...

BTW, Zest-O juice rocks. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

polishgeek
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2005 09:09:22 PM »

great purse and tutorial.But im wondering the same thing.How do u make the handles out of the pouches?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
toocutie
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2005 12:40:51 PM »

Well I finally did mine...   Grin

http://toocutie.com/juicepouchpurse/juicepouchbydiana.htm

Hope this helps those still looking for instructions.

I wanted to let you all know a local shop is selling my purses so I couldn't leave those instructions up there for free.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding
Thankful DIY

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...