A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,625
Currently Running With Scissors:
153 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret 9 (Send-Outs 7/10)  (Read 64954 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
burntsmore
« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2009 07:22:45 PM »

I'm back from vacation and had two secrets waiting for me!

Front:

"I would rather spend time with my animals rather than my friends... any day of the week"

and the back says, "animals are just so non-judgmental and don't care if you haven't showered that day! Smiley"

(Yeah, my cat wouldn't leave me alone to take the pics and I haven't showered today!)

"Quitting is the hardest thing I've ever done"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from." -Jodie Foster

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."

Flickr
Wist
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2009 08:17:26 PM »

I can really relate to the animal card. Of course, my animals are my only friends, so I guess that's why.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
gala_apples
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2009 08:40:23 PM »

i'll second the diana wynne jones thing, and add that while the chrestomanci series is good (it's got this whole alternate universes thing) my favourite is probably archer's goon. that or homeward bounders. the pendragon series by dj mchale is also really interesting, and about book 7 i found myself literally shouting at loud at the characters.

heh, i'm actually currently wearing my 'terminus shirt' which was a harry potter convention i bussed to in chicago (25 hours on a bus, the day after someone was decapatated on a greyhound from my home town) i love the series, but i generally only read up to OOTP, because HBP starts the whole snape drama, and i hate him.

as for twilight, i think he's just a creepy man. and bella's a wuss, if she can't survive without him she can bloody well kill herself instead of moping for six months (i didn't finish that book, i don't do emo)

and to make this more secret related, i'd love the unconditional love of an animal, but i couldn't handle it dying years before i do, i saw how much it wrecked my best friend when he had to put his cat down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2009 09:58:01 PM »

I love my cats, but their love is DEFINITELY not unconditional. They're all quite moody, particularly the one that's actually mine (Little Bit). Very skittish, doesn't like to be held. And yet, perfectly sweet when you're in the bathroom. Until you try to move her or leave.

I worked at the SPCA during the school year and I often preferred to spend the hours there than with actual people. Even though I do have some awesome friends. : ) Point: I can relate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stuckmachinic
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2009 12:38:22 AM »

Twilight one - I just don't get it. I've read the first book and watched the movie and.. they're so boring! I love Harry Potters for example but Twilight is just... blah. But I don't really worry about not getting it Grin

And I agree with the animal secret. I love my cats more than my friends. Mostly because I don't really have friends, only some random people who I see sometimes. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

well you're magic he said but don't let it all go to your head
Casey1201
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2009 06:54:53 AM »

I volunteer at the animal shelter here in town and I don't think I will experience anything more wonderful than helping the animals. My dogs are my kids basically. We let them crawl into bed with us and though he will never admit this, I sometimes catch my boyfriend baby talking to them Smiley

The quitting one, I know how you feel. I havent smoked weed in 5 years but during those years I did, I definitely made bad choices and one bad event coaxed me into quitting forever. I don't think I could have made a better decision.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2009 10:54:31 AM »

Hey all! Since we're almost close to done here, I want to ask if anyone who HAS NOT received one of their secrets could please pm me which code you're missing. I want to make sure we haven't lost any in the mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FadingHippie
and God sees a flower...

Ruffles and Pearls... and Anthropologie Delights

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2009 03:52:13 PM »

two more

front:

back:

front:

back:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Kat
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2009 04:59:32 PM »

I would love to work in my undies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
stuckmachinic
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2009 10:11:08 PM »

^ Yeah, me too! I hate the clothes I have to wear while working Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

well you're magic he said but don't let it all go to your head
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...