A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
279 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My son was framed -or- Does this make it art?  (Read 3196 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
plumbucket
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009 07:42:05 PM »

How cute, and the comments here are hilarious. At least he is crafty with pride.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
McJulie-O
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009 08:45:48 PM »

Naptime surely does stimulate crafting in certain people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009 09:18:07 PM »

Man, and here my daughter just takes down wallpaper and wallpaper boarder during naptime!  Yours creates while mine destroys.

(And yes, I will rent my daughter out to you for all your wallpaper removal needs! j/k  Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
Narimasu

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009 09:24:53 PM »

How cute! How funny! Be sure to save a copy of the picture. My husband and I came home from bowling one evening and knew that the youngest daughter had gotten away from the baby sitter when we found all of her winter pj's in our toilet. What we didn't know was that she had gone to bed with a felt tipped marker. Her eye sockets were colored, her belly was colored, you name it. Of course I couldn't scrub around her eye sockets and the ink turned a red color making her look like she'd been beaten. My husband almost had heart failure when he came home for lunch and took a look at her. But, alas, we have no pictures.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Claire
DoodleLou
I don't know what I don't know. But I want to know.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009 05:48:05 AM »

This is hilarious! 

Love how you photographed him!  Leave it to a Craftster to not only get a photo of this but to set it up creatively! 

Best wishes to both of your budding artists!  Robot fingers....LOL! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Self diagnosis: Obsessive, complusive crafty addict with AD/HD tendancies.

"The thing about glitter is if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies." Demetri Martin

https://www.facebook.com/Feeding.the.Habit
ulcdmj
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009 03:06:28 PM »

LOL! This reminds me of how many times I wished I had a camera available when my girls did this. Unfortunately my oldest had a thing with Halloween makeup. I walked in on her completely naked with black makeup all over her from head to toe. Even in between her little butt cheeks! This is so adorable! So glad you got a pic of this.

Tip: I found out rubbing alcohol takes off Sharpie marker. My lil one had a red one available and decided to color my computer LCD screen. Works like a charm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jeenome

Too many ideas too little time

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009 10:24:46 PM »

lol too funny. My daughter did something similar a couple of days ago. She was supposed to be napping and found a hot pink pen. She attempted to give herself toe nail polish and kept going up the legs and even got some on her nose. Kids and things that mark, a match made in messy heaven.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...