A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,483
Currently Running With Scissors:
171 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Need help.... attaching a bow to "leather" shoes?  (Read 1076 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Vampira_666
« on: June 25, 2009 09:12:33 PM »

I bought my 15 mth old daughter these adorable lil' red and white (I'm guessing fake) Leather shoes for canada day and I want to attch the Canada bows I have made onto them-- the bows that were previously on the shoes were sewn on.. but I'm not sure I'll be able to get my hand in these tiny lil' toddler shoes to sew the new bows on-- any suggestions on what I can use or do to attach these to the lil' shoes- she'll be wearing them canada day and will likely be walking around in them for a few hours. Oh I can take a picture of the shoes if need be!
Thanks in advance!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009 09:20:05 PM by Vampira_666 - Reason: I apparently suck at spelling...LOL » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~ Vampira_666 ~*
N30Nb100d
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009 05:03:00 PM »

I don't know if this will be sturdy enough or comfortable on shoes this small, but you could attach the bows to some blank hair clips or clip on earring backs (If they stay on people's ears all day, why not shoes? I've seen people do this and it seems to work very well). You'll have cute little detachable bows that you can reuse too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Give Me a Hand
Tute Tuesday: Stumpwork
Meatless Monday: Risotto

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...