A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 2 (Sign ups closed!!! Send 1st 10/03)  (Read 62912 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
oohmybees
« Reply #470 on: September 18, 2009 07:32:35 PM »

I think I have way to much stuff, it seems like every where I go I pick up "just one more thing" and I think I have a "little thing" overflow.  Joann's and Micheal's both have dollar bins filled with Halloween stuff right by the cash registers, they know what they're doing.  I'm going to have to sort everything out this weekend.  The good news is I get to keep the extras  Grin  I also ended up buying 3 different                because I could find exactly what I wanted to make                  .  I need to go to Office Max for one more thing and then I need to stop buying things!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princesspimp81
« Reply #471 on: September 18, 2009 11:16:28 PM »

I think I have way to much stuff, it seems like every where I go I pick up "just one more thing" and I think I have a "little thing" overflow.  Joann's and Micheal's both have dollar bins filled with Halloween stuff right by the cash registers, they know what they're doing.  I'm going to have to sort everything out this weekend.  The good news is I get to keep the extras  Grin  I also ended up buying 3 different                because I could find exactly what I wanted to make                  .  I need to go to Office Max for one more thing and then I need to stop buying things!!!

Ahhhh yes, one-more-thing-itis!  I do the same thing lol  I almost always have to put a total craft store stop on myself when I get really going on a swap until I have things packaged up!  Soooo lol  needless to say since I'm mailing soon, I get to go to the craft store this weekend to look for some more goodies for my package for Ma Rut!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
PinkPug,INK.
« Reply #472 on: September 19, 2009 12:01:57 AM »

Ahhhh yes, one-more-thing-itis!  I do the same thing lol  I almost always have to put a total craft store stop on myself when I get really going on a swap until I have things packaged up!  Soooo lol  needless to say since I'm mailing soon, I get to go to the craft store this weekend to look for some more goodies for my package for Ma Rut!

Lol "one-more-thing-itis"! I definitely suffer from that! I keep on finding all this great stuff & now that Target finally put their stuff out...well let's just say I've spent way too much money! I bought way too much too so whatever I don't end up sending to oohmybees is mine! Cheesy

I ordered ________ from joanns.com because the selection in the stores wasn't that great but it still hasn't come in yet. Sad  Can't wait to get out my ________ _________ & start on those projects! I tried to have themes for all the days but there might be a couple of random ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cupcakeology
World domination...one cupcake at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: September 19, 2009 08:35:17 AM »

I can't believe this is already wrapping up!  I just have 2 smalls left and need to finish up a few other things.  Getting it all into boxes is going to be the fun part!  I think it'll kill me waiting until the 18th to start opening things.

I was buying something for work yesterday and I just happened to find an item I've been looking for since this started & I thought I would have to order it online, but I just happened to stumble on it when I least expected it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whatthepuck
« Reply #474 on: September 19, 2009 09:29:50 AM »

I have one more large thing to make and it's started. I have quite a few smalls left and another couple of things to buy. I love this swap and I'm having a lot of fun, but I'm going to be glad when I'm finished. I told Mr. Vegas I'm signing up again next year and he thinks I'm insane.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Message me for address or facebook info.
Instagram
Little Visitor
Etsy
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #475 on: September 19, 2009 03:04:53 PM »

Time to lay everything out and see exactly what I have left to finish. I'm still working on my biggest this-is-taking-me-forever item...So far so good though. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #476 on: September 19, 2009 08:05:20 PM »

Finished everything I am crafting using a certain medium.  Now to start the things that will be ________.  Have had the same problem with mega supply buying. I have also been crafting some of the things for myself and orders. Plan to spend tomorrow crafting all day and seating down to see what I need to finalize my requirements. Can't clean house for the piles of halloweenitems everywhere.  Not compaining though much more fun to craft than clean house.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #477 on: September 19, 2009 11:09:52 PM »

i know what you mean, i can not stand clutter or dirtiness but while i am in the zone on a big project i could care less about what the dog chews or the cats knock down lol, but then when i have to clean i spend hours....... well i still have not finished the last thing, i have been a bit preoccupied making my party invites which are almost done so yay for that! i will probably post them when i am done to show off my handy work if anyone is interested for ideas or just browsing Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #478 on: September 20, 2009 01:20:11 PM »

I busted out a ton more stuff over the last two nights. I keep finding more and more goodies in stores! aah!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: September 20, 2009 02:22:47 PM »

Would love to see your party invites.  Will not be hosting a party this year just attending one at the lake. Made more stuff today but still not complete 1 more weekend should do me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...